• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pain meds with Hdrol

big1day

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm running Hdrol (haloplex) right now can i take a tytinol i have a killer head ache

Ibprofein is better than tylenol. I take Ibprofein when I have too even with an oral cycle. Just don't overdo it.

Oxycodone never got rid of any headaches for me. It is great for pain though and addictive as hell. Stay away if you are smart.

dont fuck with o c if you have a brain ive seen to many people dragged to hell from it.

Got 40mg in my pocket :)

lol can i get some :callme:

LOL just happened to have half of an 80 left over from the weekend. So I figured why not take around 1pm and make the rest of my work day fun and bearable?

IML Gear Cream!
LOL just happened to have half of an 80 left over from the weekend. So I figured why not take around 1pm and make the rest of my work day fun and bearable?

ya i hear ya 80's aren't my thanggg gotta be those 30's lol m/30 kno what i meansss?

ya i hear ya 80's aren't my thanggg gotta be those 30's lol m/30 kno what i meansss?

i used to be on 120mgs of methadone a day. i was on for about 3yrs or so and quit cold turkey. never looked back. was clean for over almost 4yrs and hurt my shoulder. now 7.5mg oxy is strong. it's an orgy in my brain. i'm terrified of this.

i used to be on 120mgs of methadone a day. i was on for about 3yrs or so and quit cold turkey. never looked back. was clean for over almost 4yrs and hurt my shoulder. now 7.5mg oxy is strong. it's an orgy in my brain. i'm terrified of this.

Have a friend that get's those from the VA. I'm allergic to them or something. When I first started taking them I threw up on even 5mg. Now I can take like 30 and be cool but those don't make you feel that good. After this oxy that's in my pocket gets taken, I'm done for a long while. Im even going to quit smoking (nugs) I feel like it's just time to put that shit behind me and move on and be productive. :winkfinger:

Taking Oxy for pleasure is a bad idea all together. I battled addiction with these for a few years. They are still on my mind from time to time. If you are serious about your training stay away. Oxy's are something that are only going to take away from your potential.

Taking Oxy for pleasure is a bad idea all together. I battled addiction with these for a few years. They are still on my mind from time to time. If you are serious about your training stay away. Oxy's are something that are only going to take away from your potential.

Truer words have never been spoken. I've seen so many friends go down the wrong path. Some even died. I don't take them all the time. Maybe like a couple times a month. But that's still too many.

TGB, do you mind sharing your experience? I know I would like to hear it. This is kind of close to my heart as I've lost a few close people in my life to stupid shit like this. :clapping:

Truer words have never been spoken. I've seen so many friends go down the wrong path. Some even died. I don't take them all the time. Maybe like a couple times a month. But that's still too many.

TGB, do you mind sharing your experience? I know I would like to hear it. This is kind of close to my heart as I've lost a few close people in my life to stupid shit like this. :clapping:

I don't see how taking something like that could be any fun... especially if you have lost friends to terrible drug addictions. :hmmm:

I don't see how taking something like that could be any fun... especially if you have lost friends to terrible drug addictions. :hmmm:

Oh it's plenty of fun. I guess I don't have an addictive personality. I dipped for 5 years straight and can go 1 month without a dip and not even think about it. I can take an OC every now and then and relax. I don't need them everyday like others do. I don't shoot them up like some people do. But I realized that they bring nothing good into my life and only take from it. Guess I grew up finally.

Have a friend that get's those from the VA. I'm allergic to them or something. When I first started taking them I threw up on even 5mg. Now I can take like 30 and be cool but those don't make you feel that good. After this oxy that's in my pocket gets taken, I'm done for a long while. Im even going to quit smoking (nugs) I feel like it's just time to put that shit behind me and move on and be productive. :winkfinger:

the first time i took it i got a lil sick. i started out at 2.5mg/day and ended at 120. it didnt make me "that" high but it had it's place bc it kept me from shooting hydromorphone(nasty fuckin habit). i never want to go back to either one. be careful since your up to 30 even tho it's not daily use.

TGB- mad props for stayin clean. they are on my mind too sometimes. not so much that i want the feeling but my body is NOT the same. did yours go back to normal?

I'm willing to bet your blood pressure is too high and is giving you a headache. Run an AI and pick up some OTC diuretic along with drinking a ton of water.

And yes, you'll be fine running Tylenol - not ideal on the liver, but you're definitely not gonna die or have liver problems any time soon.

IML Gear Cream!
Oxycodon doesn't do crap to me, I have 120 tabs of it and it's just sitting in my closet.

Oxycodon doesn't do crap to me, I have 120 tabs of it and it's just sitting in my closet.

its fake :roflmao:
oxycodone is fun to do but you got to be able to not eat them everyday, i battled with them until i finally got sick of them and the whole thing. so ever since ive been clean 1yr+ rarely do i eat them now because even when i do it doesn't bring me pleasure it gets me kinda sick. i burned for 7 years from 16. ive grown a few times served most of that time when i started to come off because of synus tachycardia (speedy heart rate) the anxiety i got was absolutely horrible even worse then oc withdrawals. to the point where i couldn't go out into wal mart and check out with propaine without damn near having a panic attack. sounds like bitch shit until you experience one damn its serious. i got prescribed some anti panic medicine (not zanax) was a receptor/beta blocker which helped very much and 5 months later i started to become normal. now 1yr+ over and im perfectly fine without any meds what so ever. but still when ever i chill with my old girl or boys and we decide to blaze lil something out the roor my heart speeds up and its not to pleasant because it seems i dont know when enough is enough.

Well here is some of my story. It is very long and I will try to summerize the main points the best I can. I had been taking oxy's for a few years casually which seems to be not so bad but all it takes is one event to send you to that point and you may not come back. I worked a tough job that demanded too much. It was a struggle to train or eat right but it payed enough to get by and I had to pay the bills because I had been supporting myself since I was just a kid. My girlfriend lived with me in an apartment and I was the one who had all the responsibilty of making sure things were paid and we were ok. I had to do what I had to do to survive sometimes I will not elaborate but I am sure some can relate. I hated my job I would wake up at 330 AM everyday and go to work until 4 or 5 PM then hit the gym and go to sleep and do it again. This was killing me inside because I had no life. I didn't like the people I had to deal. The job consumed everyone that worked there most were divorced and had no lives. This was not me. Anyway it began here because I would be sore from training and physical aspect of my job demanded loading and unloading my truck. I would be up and down on my knees all day too. I would train my ass off to let loose the frustrations and very sore then only sleep a few hours and go to work. I couldn't eat or rest enough to recover so I took oxys here and there to get through when it was a tough day. Wasn't needing them everyday but liked to take them to brighten my day and make work more tolerable. Well that worked for a while but not forever. I lived like this for about 4 years. My turning point was the loss of my son. My son passed away from a prolapsed cord at 8 months along in pregnancy. It was our first child and we were having a boy. I had put together everything I had so I could buy a nice house for us to live in. I never had a nice home growing up and it was important for me to make sure my son did. We picked the house that we wanted out 20 or so houses. We moved in which I did almost entirely on my own. Everyday for two weeks after working 12 hrs days I would load up my truck and move our stuff in one truck load at a time til I went to sleep. I hate asking for help so I just did it all myself. My woman was pregnant so she couldn't do much. Her family helped me paint and do some little things on the house to make it what we wanted and so on. We had everything ready for my son to be born. His own room painted and all. Crib built and tons of clothes, toys, diapers, and so on. We lost him out of nowhere. It was pretty much a perfect pregnancy up until then. Doctor said it was the first one he saw happen to a healthy baby that far along in 20 years of delivering. The whole experience of finding out the baby was gone and what we had to go through from there was just a nightmare. I didn't know what to feel. I was just trying to be there for my girlfriend the best I could. The feelings are totally undescribable. It still fuels me to this day. It makes me angry to be honest because there are people who neglect there kids and take them for granted. People who abuse them or don't even want there babies but this happened two people that were ready and willing. I wished I could of given my life for his but there was nothing I could do. I felt like he needed me and I wasn't there. That is a terrible feeling. Needless to say after this things changed. I didn't want to feel anything because of fear of how I would react. I was the support that my girlfriend needed but inside I was empty and depended on the painkillers to get me through to another day. I used it as a crutch to survive because I wasn't sure if I wanted to live another day but I had to for my girlfriend. Of course my job didn't understand why I needed some time to myself for a few weeks. Had I gone back at this time I could of just snapped off because I felt as though I had nothing to loose and nothing to fear. Scary time in my life. After we got done with the funeral I went back to the gym and hit it harder than ever. My bills were stacking up with the funeral, oxys aren't cheap either and not working for a few weeks but I did not care. I trained and trained because I knew this was the only thing that would make me want to live because it was the one place I could release all the aggression and anger I had building inside of me. The gym is a wonderful place that you can go and not think about anything but the weights. I continued to self medicate for months it was progressing slowly but surely. I continued to lift and realized eventually that I had to make a choice because I couldn't continue abusing painkillers forever. I had to decide where I was going to go from here. I felt like I had to live to the fullest from here on out for my son. I decided to get more involved with the my training and this lifestyle since it was the only thing that made me feel better. I made a promise to my son at his grave that I would continue on with my life to the best of my ability and make changes to make my life into what I wanted it to be. I weened myself off of the oxy's over a few months continued to train. I became involved with the forums and trying to help others with the knowledge I had learned in my life. I found this forum and met all the wonderful people here. I was lucky enough to become a mod here which helped me become friends with some amazing people here. Becoming a member on this forum has truly been a blessing to me. Prince gave me some great advice about following a personal goal of mine to get into a career that I enjoyed. I started to pursue opening an online supplement store and we recently finished my store. As of today I have been clean for a few months. I still do not feel right but I don't care because I know it is for the best. If I am in pain I will take a Ibprofein. Occasionally I will take a painkiller but not very often anymore. The only way I was able to quit the addictive aspect was to truly want it with every fiber in my body. It is all will power and knowing what you want in your life. Since breaking the addiction I have no desire to go back to that point. I think my life is back on track now and I understand how it happened. I am no longer working a job that makes my life miserable and don't plan on doing it everagain in my life unless there are no other options. I went after what I wanted and now I work for myself. I think everything I went through enabled all of this to happen. Even the addiction was important and taught me many life lessons. Life is short. Do what you can to enjoy it because tomorrow may never come.

P.S. We are expecting a baby girl in August. So far all is well and she is very healthy. Hopefully things will work out for us. I am not the type to share this type of information but since some of you asked about my story I thought it could possibly help others battling addiction to know my story. Thank you guys for listening to what I went through, it feels good to share it because not many know this about me.

Wow! that has to be devastating to lose a son. i've had some bad shit to go down but i have no idea compared to what you've been thru.

to manage an online store you are doing very well to be in your first few months of abstinence. those first few months are extremely hard. keep killin it.

Congrats on the baby girl. August is just around the corner. Things will be much brighter when she arrives

Aug. 5th is my birthday. That'd be pretty cool if she was born then.

Thank you for sharing TGB! I know exactly how you feel about the job situation. Although mine isn't very physically demanding, I feel the same way. I go to work, train, sleep, then repeat. I feel almost like im in a rut. I cannot wait until I finish school and move on.

Last edited:
Back