• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

inspired by two tuffs q n a thread

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what do you think about a thread where we interview members of the board?

a thread like this was a success on md

most of you will not participate because it will ruin your ability to anonymously bash people but hey...what yal think?

what do you think about a thread where we interview members of the board?

a thread like this was a success on md

most of you will not participate because it will ruin your ability to anonymously bash people but hey...what yal think?
you can interview me..

How much personal info would need to be given? It sounds like a cool idea, but some of us do have careers to think about

I already have a celebrity q&a....

How much personal info would need to be given? It sounds like a cool idea, but some of us do have careers to think about

Kos doesnt care. His ultimate goal is man pics, nothing more.

not about pics or personal info...nothing that can be tracked or linked

general info...likes ....dislikes...fave color...can throw some humor in there

IML Gear Cream!
not about pics or personal info...nothing that can be tracked or linked

general info...likes ....dislikes...fave color...can throw some humor in there

That would be cool. I like these.

Im down for it. But you will probably ask me for pics and I'll probably tell you to fuck off and you'll say ooh another anonymous trash talker and then I'll say it's the fucking internet and it'll be like another of the countless efights you have...................................................................................................
...............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
....................................................................................:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Who do those belong to? I know I've seen it before :thinking:

Already stated it wont be a post pic thread genius....its an interview

jesus christ for all the shit you guys talk about me being repetitive you guys sure are

wife this...naked that...fat this fat that
homo pics blah blah

im in!

yes its alomost 8
I have brown eyes and i like long wlks around the gym.

Already stated it wont be a post pic thread genius....its an interview

jesus christ for all the shit you guys talk about me being repetitive you guys sure are

wife this...naked that...fat this fat that
homo pics blah blah

If you haven't realized that this is ag and all everyone does here is talk shit. get thicker skin and stop taking everything as a fucking insult.

Wah wah wah everyone is calling me fat fatty mcfatty. who is being repetitive now?

And my comment before was a joke.

no tears here son....nonthing you invisible people say means shit to me

your joke wasnt even slightly funny as it had already been said by another dude
sorry you suck at being funny or relevant
repeat

talking shit is fine...but try to be funny and not say the same thing everyone else says 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 times

Last edited:
no tears here son....nonthing you invisible people say means shit to me

your joke wasnt even slightly funny as it had already been said by another dude
sorry you suck at being funny or relevant
repeat

My joke wasn't funny? oh boo hoo, Im so upset. And by the way your opinion means shit to me.

Sorry that you suck at everything.

and you asked this of another member but what do you fucking contribute to this site?

IML Gear Cream!
wife,kid, me dog pics....wife,me,kid,dogs vids....... logs...funny stuff...cute stuff..now this if it takes off...a way for us to get to know each other

the other thing you said about me was efights....and now you are trying to drag me into one....i havent been on here day in and day out like normal for the past month...you guys still sound the same....

congrats kos, it didn't take you long to TARD up your very own thread..

Im out..

far as i can tell some other dude attacked me....i said there was no reason to attack me so he attacked me again

but i am the shit stirrer

god damn it you stupid motherfuckers....stop making this thread yet another about how you guys dont like me and adress the actual idea

why the fuck do i even bother

god damn it you stupid motherfuckers....stop making this thread yet another about how you guys dont like me and adress the actual idea

why the fuck do i even bother

Your one of those teachers that join an inner city school thinking they are going to make a difference, but only quit weeks later and now a full blown racist.

the only thing kos contributes is jack off material when he whores his wife out for free shit.

Back