• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My American Nightmare

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
That women made numerous irresponsible decisions.
I feel sorry for her, but she dug her own ditch.

So Curt, what is your American Nightmare, waking up one morning without a job or finding out you are an unattractive single black woman with a kid?

:coffee:.. So where, pray tell is the 'Father' ??? She was living pretty good, still had a house, parental & church support... I feel bad for her kid, he didn't ask to be here....not to be cold but I felt nothing for her. Plus the music SUCKED.....:roflmao:

She got a job! Now that is a creative solution, pure genius right there... How about grow your own gotdamned natural hair and stop paying hundreds of dollars for some "good hair" from some Indian untouchable who doesn't see a penny from it....

"Once I started working, everything else just started to fall in place."....

Curt it's time to up your test dosage, you're going soft on us lol. Seriously though what a dumb bitch, she thought she could live off of welfare her whole life? That's probably why she had the kid in the first place, to get more government money. Aren't houses in Detroit going for 15k nowadays anyways? Welfare should be able to cover that mortgage :lol:

That women made numerous irresponsible decisions.
I feel sorry for her, but she dug her own ditch.

Such as?

So Curt, what is your American Nightmare, waking up one morning without a job or finding out you are an unattractive single black woman with a kid?

I don't have nightmares. I sleep like a baby.

:coffee:.. So where, pray tell is the 'Father' ??? She was living pretty good, still had a house, parental & church support... I feel bad for her kid, he didn't ask to be here....not to be cold but I felt nothing for her. Plus the music SUCKED.....:roflmao:

Where are any of the fathers? Fathers leave. Mothers leave. There are many grandparents filling those positions from what I've seen.

She got a job! Now that is a creative solution, pure genius right there... How about grow your own gotdamned natural hair and stop paying hundreds of dollars for some "good hair" from some Indian untouchable who doesn't see a penny from it....

lol Really? I didn't watch that far.

"Once I started working, everything else just started to fall in place."....

Curt it's time to up your test dosage, you're going soft on us lol. Seriously though what a dumb bitch, she thought she could live off of welfare her whole life? That's probably why she had the kid in the first place, to get more government money. Aren't houses in Detroit going for 15k nowadays anyways? Welfare should be able to cover that mortgage :lol:

I don't pin. Guess it's time to talk to my doctor about a prescription for test.

My American nightmare is living with over 300 million people, a good chunk of which are total idiots and seriously think they are smart.

Sorry, assholes, 50% of you are below average in IQ.

take that kid out of the video and I would be inclined to take a calloused attitude towards this womans plight. but as soon as I see a kid, I just emotionally can't help but feel sorry for the woman. She just got a bad hand. but an innocent someone depends on her.

take that kid out of the video and I would be inclined to take a calloused attitude towards this womans plight. but as soon as I see a kid, I just emotionally can't help but feel sorry for the woman. She just got a bad hand. but an innocent someone depends on her.

That is what is missing in our society today. Compassion.

Back