• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is anavar still available?

the other half

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i placed an order for anavar back in mid janaury, and it has been out of stock through the site we were trying to get it from. is there a shortage of it or is it maybe that the site is going out of business.

every time we go on to see if they have it, more and more of their products are out of stock.

we have purchased through them before and had no problems.

Oxandrolone is still available.

Pirate what are your opinions on Anavar/Oxandrolone as a whole??

Oral Turinabol FTW.

I like var. It's pretty low key, and I wouldn't use it alone. It's almost harmless, aside from an unfavorable shift in cholesterol risk ratio.

Anavar is expensive so various people might just not have a lot of stock. January is pretty ridiculous though.

Have you asked if he can get it for you?

Anavar is expensive so various people might just not have a lot of stock. January is pretty ridiculous though.
that is kind of what we thought, i just dont want to lose out on our money.

Have you asked if he can get it for you?
we are going to send them an email tonight. and see if they can get it, and if not, if they will send us something else.

Things are backed up with all the unrest overseas. Alot of sources are out of stock others are out of business, if your source is still working I would email them, but January?? That doesn't sound good at all ... Good Luck

Back