• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vote For This Pathetic "Contest" Turnout

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The AG and AY contest seemed to turn into an epic fail with very few members participating and even fewer actually trying. Click on the link below to see the final pictures and place your votes for the top 3 winners. A few did do a great job, the rest just didn't do much and Azza did nothing at all and my have gotten more pathetic (if possible).

My vote is:

1. Heavy
2. Saney (almost a tie with Heavy)
3. On Top Of The Pole
4. KOS

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/a...ansformation-challenge-final-pics-thread.html

No leg pics from either

Date verification picture from my journal.

Attachments

• 3-30-2013PMdate (1).jpg
    3-30-2013PMdate (1).jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 46
1. Saney
2. Heavy
3. ontop
4. KOS

I can elaborate why if anyone cares

why not make this a poll?

Forgot to verify the date but I highly doubt anyone cheated

1. Saney
2. Heavy
3. ontop
4. KOS

I can elaborate why if anyone cares

why not make this a poll?

Some of them are poles.

You have to rank a few not just the overall winner.

1.saney- cause didn't expect him to make near this muc progress...im pretty sure this is his best ever and i know it isnt heavys
2. heavy as usual looked crazy after 10 weeks compared to before...but ive seen him look better after ten weeks and im hoping saney will keep looking better as heavy will fade and fade after the contest is done
3.just have to p...his stomach shrank like crazy...and its a progress contest not a bbing contest
4.on top i rekon...he has a decent back and legs...but i dont think he looks much diff than his middle pics and he admittedly gained weight not lost weight

im not ranking myself....i lost about 12 to 15 pounds....but i did no cardio....and didnt really diet...i just changed up my training a little...i feel like my back looks like total shit and ontop def has me there and that sucks...since its wide and thick but ruined by fat on my lower back...i have terrible arms but decent right triceps...but i feel its ridiculous for me to be striking poses still...i do feel like my front relaxed looks better than most ...saney heavy just have to p have def got me inspired to push a little harder and actually get on a treadmill...even my injury riddled ass can walk

IML Gear Cream!
hmm...I didn't realize justhav2p was in this too...(sorry man)

I'll have to re-rank

I thought saney made the most progress ...came from a weaker starting point than heavy and made the most transformation strictly speaking
heavy got lean and veined..but I dont see a huge muscle diff
ontop got leaner and gained muscle but neither one all over like the above did
justhav2p got considerably leaner especially given no joocing but I would have to really look again to see if muscle was in fact added
kos got leaner as well but nowhere near as dramatic as everyone else but I saw no muscle mass improvement

^ I had lil moosle growth. It's somewhere... probably only grew my butt with all the twerking excercises I've been doing from my new workout vid I've been following.

1 - Heavy - huge fat loss
2 - OntheTop - very near heavy in fat loss, just shy of his gains in definition
3 - Saney - you leaned out a lot, carb up next time before pics, you are selling yourself short
4 - KOS, do you even lift?

^Negged for not listing me.

Shit I missed yours, going back to check. KOS, you talk mad shit but can't take an ounce, grow up you pussy I'm fucking with you.

I lost 29.4 lbs while gaining LBM. That's the definition of transformation =)

1 - Heavy - huge fat loss
1 - Justhav2p - Major natural fat loss and increase in definition
3 - OntheTop - very near heavy in fat loss, just shy of his gains in definition
4- Saney - you leaned out a lot, carb up next time before pics, you are selling yourself short
5- KOS, do you even lift?

Changed because I didn't see Justhav

IML Gear Cream!
Wow nobody really did anything spectacular. Too bad there's no real trainers on here. Oh well blast more gears I guess.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by oufinny 1 - Heavy - huge fat loss
1 - Justhav2p - Major natural fat loss and increase in definition
3 - OntheTop - very near heavy in fat loss, just shy of his gains in definition
4- Saney - you leaned out a lot, carb up next time before pics, you are selling yourself short
5- KOS, do you even lift?
Changed because I didn't see Justhav

This standing I reign SUPREME... Pizza I am ordering right meow to celebrate victory!

I did lose 20 lbs and about 8% BF. Sad thing is I was really trying.

I was natural too :)

I did gain weight lol but I lost bf and added some quality muscle.I decided I don't want be under 200 lbs @ 5'10 sitting nice @ 213 today and happy.I think I will hit some Asian buffet tonight.Maybe have some post sex cardio but let's not get her hopes up

I lost 29.4 lbs while gaining LBM. That's the definition of transformation =)
Meh decent fat loss no real transformation. Non flexed in one flexed in the other. Looks almost exactly the same as all the other cuts you've done. Serious effort and diet could have been amazing. I expected alot more seeing how you have so many groupies following your every word:coffee:

Meh decent fat loss no real transformation. Non flexed in one flexed in the other. Looks almost exactly the same as all the other cuts you've done. Serious effort and diet could have been amazing. I expected alot more seeing how you have so many groupies following your every word:coffee:

why didnt you joined and showed them groupies how its done?

I lost twice as much body fat as you according to your journal and you said you put "everything into it" LOL!

No one lifts here at all period!And the winner of the halo for her cut stack goes to..........Wait for it.............(azza) Your swift walks uphill really got me motivated and the juicing machine you purchased at the local thrift shop was phenomenal.Your journal will aspire many here at IMF for years to come.

ty

I lost twice as much body fat as you according to your journal and you said you put "everything into it" LOL!
I still have ten weeks:coffee: also didn't get so fat that I need to lose that much:)
I see criticism isn't taken well here.
You also get twice as much free gear as me and have 15 years more muscle maturity. And way more groupies.
Sil I didn't join because I'm doing an actual competition in the real world. Where real people see my physique not just pictures my wife takes:winkfinger:

Back