• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No sales?

They had one during xmas if I remember correctly.

prices are under most average esp if bulk ordering plus no shipping.....orals are a little pricey but z is pretty dam solid worth the extra penney

That's what I love about z always puts his customers first

Just good business. With todays economy, businesses get cheaper and offer less but its nice to know some businesses out there still give a shitzzz about their customers. Those companies like Z's.

Expect small surprise by the end of this month i suppose...

Oh and shhhhhh it's a secret :)

z.

OK- will hold for awhile and wait for the surprsie- or - maybe order now and you will include my surprise:clapping: Last time I got a small surprise- it was a baby boy- and he wasn't so small:mooh:That was a long damn time ago

OK- will hold for awhile and wait for the surprsie- or - maybe order now and you will include my surprise:clapping: Last time I got a small surprise- it was a baby boy- and he wasn't so small:mooh:That was a long damn time ago

Ha ha LOL - with Z's proviron kicking my libido and the hcg keeping my balls PLUMP...

I wouldn't be surprised if I loaded my wife just a little too much last night!:nail:

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe you have " little surprise" cuming REAL soon :eek: Then- no money for gear !! JK

Z is gtg on all lines. Take a look at his Dom line and also his intl. I am receiving my intl any day now- and if he has a sale I am stocking up even more. Quality and fast deilivery have me SOLD. Best damn Uncle I ever had

Back