• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Z re-seller busted?

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://wishtv.com/2014/08/13/court-d...-all-over-u-s/

Court documents: Rushville man admits to distributing steroids ‘all over U.S.’

By Bennett HaeberlePublished: August 13, 2014, 6:31 pm
Related Coverage

RUSHVILLE, Ind. (WISH) — A Rushville man told investigators he made up to $2,000 a week making and distributing packages of anabolic steroids that were shipped all across the United States, according to court records obtained by I-Team 8.

In court records filed Tuesday, David Starkey admits he began distributing and making anabolic steroids last November after a friend connected him to a man named “Z” in Poland. Starkey claimed “Z” would supply him with money – usually $900 – via Western Union and the “stuff.” Starkey added that he would distribute 10 to 20 packages of steroids a week, according to the records.

Starkey, 39, and his wife, Holly, 34, were arrested Tuesday and charged with dealing a controlled substance in additional to four other charges. Investigators called the bust the largest seizure of anabolic steroids in the state of Indiana. Law enforcement sources later called the bust was “significant” and noted it had international ties.
Holly Starkey bonded out of jail Tuesday, but declined to speak to an I-Team 8 reporter at her home.

“This is private property please leave,” she said. From jail, David Starkey declined a request to be interviewed.

Until now, it was unclear how authorities netted the bust
However, the 11-page court filing states that authorities conducted a “controlled delivery” of fake steroids at Starkey’s home Tuesday morning. The real package of steroids had already been seized in California. Earlier in the day, Starkey was seen dropping off 12 packages at the Rushville post office. Starkey later told investigators they contained vials of steroids, the court records state.

Rushville Police, U.S. Postal Service inspectors and members of the DEA also detailed how – after making the delivery – they conducted a search warrant and seized several pounds of pill, powdered and liquid steroids, along with $9058 in cash. Starkey later told investigators “some of the money is from drug proceeds but not all of it.”
Here’s a portion of the court records which spell out how Starkey said the alleged operation worked:

“Starkey advised that Z would pay him $10 per package of viles (sic) that he distributed and $5 per package of pills that he would distribute for Z in the U.S. Starkey advised that he assumed that this was illegal but stated that he had no money and no job and he had to do what he had to do. Starkey advises that he does not like drugs and does not like kids doing drugs. Starkey advises that he does not know who is getting this stuff and how safe it is.”

According to the records, Starkey told Z he was without a job and Z forwarded him $500, telling him to buy supplies used to manufacture the steroids. Starkey later told investigators he used his wife’s credit cards to make the purchases. Starkey’s wife, Holly, denied any knowledge of David’s alleged operation, the court records state.
DEA agent Dennis Wichern said investigators believe most of the steroids came from China.

“It truly is the emerging new arena,” said Wichern, adding that steroids are just part of a growing Internet-based market for synthetic drugs like Spice and M-bomb. “You don’t know what they are, people are getting sick and disease from them. That wasn’t a pharmaceutical lab run by a legitimate pharmacists, that was a guy in his kitchen making dope.”

At last check Wednesday, it was not clear when Holly or David Starkey would appear in court. It could be as early as Thursday, jail officials said.

Yep I think Z need to pick who he is using more carefully. I really thought this might have been about GH

http://www.wthr.com/story/26261694/2014/08/12/police-report-steroid-lab-bust-in-rushville

Definitely EP gear.

They should test the gear, probably let him off if they do....

Hahaha.. good point man!

And "damn"! They straight up mention Euro Pharm and show pics of labels. Seen as this is one of the "biggest labs" they have seen in action (and busted); and they have all those raws and cook ware; overseas packages (probably with addresses still on them; and now a statement (soon to be testimony) from the "chef"... This cant be good for z/psl.

I do wanna point out one thing. This shows the risks people take, to produce gear and a make a little $cratch...so we can all do what we do. What sucks, is that it doesnt matter how much money someone makes because if they get busted..they lose everything they've accumulated and have gained nothing.

So, hats off to all our suppliers n sponsor's. We appreciate what you do (at least most of you anyway)!

again and again!

as i always say all USA domestic sources will be busted anyway... BE SMART AND ORDER INTERNATIONAL! BE SAFE!

This guy was cooking ep gear in his kitchen and yet the Z guys claim it is European pharma grade gear. Z told me this over PMs, straight up lies!!!

IML Gear Cream!
again and again!

as i always say all USA domestic sources will be busted anyway... BE SMART AND ORDER INTERNATIONAL! BE SAFE!
The way domestic labs have been getting busted lately, I actually agree with you. What sucks is I hope this guy didn't keep records of who he shipped too....

The way domestic labs have been getting busted lately, I actually agree with you. What sucks is I hope this guy didn't keep records of who he shipped too....

In the article it did mention that what started the whole thing was his raws being intercepted(presumably customs) and then they made a controlled delivery. So I would still say international carries more risk for the buyer at least.

again and again!

Just as big of a risk ordering international and risking customs seizing your order and busting you for it...neither way is completely safe.

In the article it did mention that what started the whole thing was his raws being intercepted(presumably customs) and then they made a controlled delivery. So I would still say international carries more risk for the buyer at least.
I don't agree. With international its harder to connect the dots against a buyer with just a seized package. No traces of the transaction if done right, no records, etc.

With a domestic, when the lab gets busted if they kept any records of transactions, shipments, buyer is screwed.

again and again!

Hope not. Wonder about customs on International shipments though.

he not need- buy they are DEA!
they track his internet trafic and got it all ..
you know what NSA all can do..so its funny..they know everything!

they will do same with EACH steroids source who sale domestic..its total easy..
they make order, track where pack sent from...so then they keep order and i am sure they get the guy who bring it to post service or post box,etc..then track him 24h and here is LAB! ;)
total easy..even idiot can do that..

That's crazy making counterfeit ep I watched the other video that gave a little more info

imo there is no differences domestic or international sources at the end most of them will be busted but from this bust we can see how is manufactured EP gear from uncle z, in kitchen and 99% of those domestic sources are producing aas in those same conditions !!

So let's say your domestic source keeps records of their buyers? Does law enforcement really care about the few bottles of test/tren/mast or whatever I order? They are going to go through the trouble of knocking on every door the shipper sends gear to?

Most sources dump there info. But in this age a tech savy fella can recall a lot of info.

i wouldnt concern myself too much

It wasn't me

I have no affiliation with steroids.I only use legal gear and only product's.

PSL's domestic is also out of stock. So I guess this confirms PSL and Z are in fact the same.

imo there is no differences domestic or international sources at the end most of them will be busted but from this bust we can see how is manufactured EP gear from uncle z, in kitchen and 99% of those domestic sources are producing aas in those same conditions !!

big true! but its still cheap..30-50$ vial.guys like cheap no matter what they inject into body!

So let's say your domestic source keeps records of their buyers? Does law enforcement really care about the few bottles of test/tren/mast or whatever I order? They are going to go through the trouble of knocking on every door the shipper sends gear to?

if its illegal 1 bottle or 10 i think its still illegal you need to have doc prescript and you are safe.

That's crazy making counterfeit ep I watched the other video that gave a little more info

Counterfiet? There is no "counterfiet" EP gear made. EP is UGL-made gear. Always has been--always will be.

Back