• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HCG shortage?

fn257

Making a comeback!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am on TRT and was prescribed hcg, insurance won't cover it so I was looking for the generic, Pregnyl. Most pharms said it was on backorder and didn't know when it might be available. Most of them said they could get Novarel, which is brand name for $165-170. The generic runs $65-70. I can barely afford the generic but cannot find it. Tried all the big pharms as well as Costco and Sam's. Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
I am on TRT and was prescribed hcg, insurance won't cover it so I was looking for the generic, Pregnyl. Most pharms said it was on backorder and didn't know when it might be available. Most of them said they could get Novarel, which is brand name for $165-170. The generic runs $65-70. I can barely afford the generic but cannot find it. Tried all the bid pharms as well as Costco and Sam's. Anyone else having this issue?

Online pharmacies that I use still seem to have plenty...try overseas pharmacies. I think if you look for it on Amazon the people who sell the injection kit have a link on their site to an online pharm that sells it. BTW, I don't know how much you get for those prices you mentioned but if it's 5000iu or less that's ridiculously high.

It is for the 10,000iu

It is for the 10,000iu

Almost forgot HCG doesn't last forever either 4-5 weeks tops in he fridge so if you are doing 1000iu ew a 10000 iu vial will start losing its effectiveness. I don't think it will go "bad" ie degrade to the point of making you sick you just won't get the full benefit.

In other words, if you're using 1000iu or less a week try to stick with 5000iu vials.

I doubt you will find it already mixed. You will need to mix it with bac water. Look around, our sponsors carry it.

I told the Doc that it only lasts about a month after mixing it and he still prescribed the 10,000iu and not the 5000. I told him I would be throwing half or more away each month. It's crazy that I actually have a script and am having trouble getting it, I can get it easier without one.:hmmm:

I told the Doc that it only lasts about a month after mixing it and he still prescribed the 10,000iu and not the 5000. I told him I would be throwing half or more away each month. It's crazy that I actually have a script and am having trouble getting it, I can get it easier without one.:hmmm:

You don't have to throw it away. It will be fine, just use it untill it's gone. I don't know why this rumor keeps going around. I am on prescribed TRT too and was to told not to worry about it. I reconstituted 11,000 IU back in early June. I just used my last 250 IU yesterday. That's FIVE months! My nuts are just fine.

I just found out about a local compounding pharmacy, called and asked about getting Pregnyl. I was told that they compound their own. It is premixed and lasts for 6 months. I asked if it was exactly the same, as most Hcg mixes state that they last 30 days. She said that they put a preservative in it and it is exactly the same. Anyone have knowledge of this or have used this type of Hcg?

Back