• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren the big love hate relationship

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Right so pretty much every one knows tren can mess with your head, for me its like i took it rougly 3 times before and every time i take it i feel great but when i look back on my behaviour it definatly effects me ha.. i feel great on tren! its not the holy grail every one can make out but its up there ha,

wondering whats the crazyiest thing you have done on tren? and what dose?

with me something always happends haha theres some kind of incident with tren but i love the shit at the same time i hate it ha i dont wanna come off it when im on it..

tell us about your love hate with the mysterious oil lol

I just pinned tren my first time on Tues, will pin again tomorrow. I'm going to do a short cycle of 400mg a week so I'm hoping I don't experience too drastic behavior changes. I was supposed to be doing primo instead to help me cut for my surgery coming up in January but I got screwed out of it by a sponsor so I a using the tren I had on hand. Ive read some pretty funny shit bros have done on tren though.

you wont be lauging when your punching someones face in for cutting you up when driving or u see ur ex with a new guy and decide it will be good idea to beat the living shit out of him.. oh wait thats just me lol nah iv ran it up to 80mg a day! but ugl is never accurate so i always run it a lil more... i love it and hate it at the same time.. u have sponsors so u obvuoulsly in good shape if uv never ran it all i can see is it transforms your body if you were to throw it in near a comp for 5 weeks when you were already lean as fuck it is great stuff just watch your prolatin levels i had mine tested and they were through the roof

I get VERY paranoid on Tren-especially suspicious my wife is cheating or co-workers motivations are bad. I learned the hard way to limit my usage and pin daily

I ruined a great relationship because of it.

Like has been mentioned, you feel indestructible at the time, but looking back, its cringe worthy.

The worst was when arguing in my flats living room, I looked at her, and thought "I could throw you through that window right now and I wouldn't give a toss". Even then I didn't realise it was the tren, you just feel "normal" in a way, not like you notice the changes.

Its a drug that you need to be careful with imo.

Like has been mentioned, you feel indestructible at the time, but looking back, its cringe worthy.

The worst was when arguing in my flats living room, I looked at her, and thought "I could throw you through that window right now and I wouldn't give a toss". Even then I didn't realise it was the tren, you just feel "normal" in a way, not like you notice the changes.

shit mate i see ur in leicester not to far from me! anyway yeah gear in general had effected my relatioships in the past defaintly its something you quickly learn i meen going from shagging your misses 10 times a day with tren blowing out ur ears to crying at adverts full of clomid its not good lol.. we still so that shit tho! gotta get swole!!

Said the same thing, 'Cept I said It in Mercian lol

I remember when I was on high doses that if my wife wasn't putting out at least EOD I would get into fights with her about it. Tren is awesome for the physical side of life but kind of shitty for the social side of life.

Keep your head in check and it can be fun. Constantly remind yourself that you are on a mood altering substance. Remember where your loyalties are, and take a second to think about any rash decisions

IML Gear Cream!
well i was walking to the gas station, and this big guy about 6'4" and 300lbs was looking at me.. mind you at this time i was about 5'9" 160lbs.. i put my arms out and yelled WHAT?! - but usually i feel great because people are mirin and say im jacked. i enjoy looking in the mirror and not believing how strong i am.. and adding an extra 25 on each side on any and all lifts. cant wait to hop back on tren. right now im on deca/dbol and pushing big weights for more reps.. looking forward to doing some extreme shit that nobody sees ever

iv had good and bad with it it can be hard to keep your head in check iv not long split up with my ex i think i should leave the tren for a bit..... or should i ??

alot depends on the person aswell i know that tren makes me extremely high sex drive i cant imagine beeing single with that high sex drive!

the only way i can describe it is love hate every one loves the effect on the body but it defiantly can impact on ur personal life quite easily

Sex drive? Ap AND lhjo daily

it's not "the tren made me do it or think it", it's "I did it or thought it because im a huge faggot" :coffee:

the only thing I hate about Tren is how it effects my breathing/cardio.....other then that I have learned to deal with all the sides. I think the mental sides are over exaggerated. I am so tired of hearing "the Tren made me do it"

well i was walking to the gas station, and this big guy about 6'4" and 300lbs was looking at me.. mind you at this time i was about 5'9" 160lbs.. i put my arms out and yelled WHAT?! - but usually i feel great because people are mirin and say im jacked. i enjoy looking in the mirror and not believing how strong i am.. and adding an extra 25 on each side on any and all lifts. cant wait to hop back on tren. right now im on deca/dbol and pushing big weights for more reps.. looking forward to doing some extreme shit that nobody sees ever

get off my thread lol

I like it!! I definitely get more opinionated!! But it's like Bill Cosby said when he asked this guy why he did drugs and drank and he said, because it intensifies my personality and Cosby said, what if your an ass hole! Hahaha now that's truth!

Back