• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Next lean bulk cycle

Bfriedman1017

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im thinking of doing Test Prop. NPP, dbol or anadrol and anavar. I was thinking first 4 weeks dbol or anadrol then take a week off orals and start anavar for 7 weeks. Does that seem overkill or would that be cool. This will be my fourth cycle. Last cycle was anavar test p npp.

1-12:
Test Prop - 350 mg's
NPP - 350 mg's

1-4:
D-bol - 50 mg's/day

8-14:
Anavar - 80 mg's/day

15-19: PCT

1-12:
Test Prop - 350 mg's
NPP - 350 mg's

1-4:
D-bol - 50 mg's/day

8-14:
Anavar - 80 mg's/day

15-19: PCT

I have been planning something very similar, do you guys have success with NPP and test at the same dose or do you prefer to run test at 1.5-2 times what NPP is? I want the cock to work while on NPP.

Test / NPP / Anadrol

The diet will control everything. Don't try to bulk up and then lean out in the same cycle, that is a path to lead you right to where you are now.

DIET, DIET, DIET Everything else is just icing on the cake. DIET CONTROLS EVERYTHING.

Test / NPP / Anadrol

The diet will control everything. Don't try to bulk up and then lean out in the same cycle, that is a path to lead you right to where you are now.

DIET, DIET, DIET Everything else is just icing on the cake. DIET CONTROLS EVERYTHING.

This x 10!!

- SHREK

Im debating on giving tren another shot and add topical spiro, nizoral and rogaine to the mix. You think that will help? But no one seems to notice it was very minor I think im growing some of it back from the rogaine and nizoral.

Cycle
Tren 500mg weeks 1-10
Test prop 300mg 1-10
Dbol or anadrol not sure doses weeks 1-5

should I add masteron someone on the other board said it would be perfect for a lean bulk but not sure why.. Also I am keeping tren at higher dose then test because it reduces sides. Last tren cycle I ran up to 700mg a week because I thought my tren was bunk. But I had a major body transformation, hairline was deff worse and liver values were messed up a few months after cycle.

Would this cycle be better for getting lean mass. I just want to be able to get a full on 6pac by the end of my summer cut next year. I was so close this year I can see the lines especially when sitting down.

Im debating on giving tren another shot and add topical spiro, nizoral and rogaine to the mix. You think that will help? But no one seems to notice it was very minor I think im growing some of it back from the rogaine and nizoral.

Cycle
Tren 500mg weeks 1-10
Test prop 300mg 1-10

should I add masteron someone on the other board said it would be perfect for a lean bulk but not sure why.. Also I am keeping tren at higher dose then test because it reduces sides. Last tren cycle I ran up to 700mg a week because I thought my tren was bunk. But I had a major body transformation, hairline was deff worse and liver values were messed up a few months after cycle.

Would this cycle be better for getting lean mass. I just want to be able to get a full on 6pac by the end of my summer cut next year. I was so close this year I can see the lines especially when sitting down.

lol how old are you?

stats?

masteron is not really a bulker at all

cycle history? prop and npp are fine for 12 weeks... if you want to be a pin cushion....

I'm 25 by time I finish pct for next cycle I'll be 26.

Im 5'9 165 pounds about 9-10 percent bf this will fourth cycle

compounds I have done

Test Prop, TNE, NPP, Anavar, Tren

Cycle
Tren 500mg weeks 1-10
Test prop 300mg 1-10

LOL, I guess you just don't want to hear what I told you. Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
na I think im gonna do anadrol NPP test didn't see post. Ill save tren for summer just in case it does mess up hairline and it's last tren cycle atleast I will look real CUT. Also I read anadrol isn't as harsh on hairline as dbol!

If I eat real healthy at 45 percent carbs 35 percent protein 20 percent fat and take 12.5 aromasin ed will bloat be noticable?

Back