• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my intro....TADA!! :)

1strongmama

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alrightie so this is where i am suppose to introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Margaret...nice to meet ya'll!

Hmmm...what do i say about myself. I don't really want to bore ya'll with myself so I'll try to keep this short.

I'm not a professional bodybuilder or a fitness instructor or anything like that. I am just a mom who enjoys challenging herself physically. I love running and biking. I love pushing myself with strength training. I can max one curl 50lb dumbbell (did that this morning..hehe!). I do pullups, pushups as well as weights. I get bored fairly easily so its important for me to keep a variety of exercises within my grasp. I create my own workout routines and switch it up every 2-4 weeks...depends on when the motivation starts to slide.

I have recently discovered that the playground is an awesome place to do a great workout (upper body, abs, and legs). Yes, you could see me out by the park bench doing squats or pushups, as well as hanging from the monkey bars....lol!

I love learning new exercises and I feel that I will never stop learning how to make myself more physically fit. That's kinda why I joined this forum...hopefully to pick up some tips. :D

Well, there ya go....a little about me!! :)

Alrightie so this is where i am suppose to introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Margaret...nice to meet ya'll!

Hmmm...what do i say about myself. I don't really want to bore ya'll with myself so I'll try to keep this short.

I'm not a professional bodybuilder or a fitness instructor or anything like that. I am just a mom who enjoys challenging herself physically. I love running and biking. I love pushing myself with strength training. I can max one curl 50lb dumbbell (did that this morning..hehe!). I do pullups, pushups as well as weights. I get bored fairly easily so its important for me to keep a variety of exercises within my grasp. I create my own workout routines and switch it up every 2-4 weeks...depends on when the motivation starts to slide.

I have recently discovered that the playground is an awesome place to do a great workout (upper body, abs, and legs). Yes, you could see me out by the park bench doing squats or pushups, as well as hanging from the monkey bars....lol!

I love learning new exercises and I feel that I will never stop learning how to make myself more physically fit. That's kinda why I joined this forum...hopefully to pick up some tips. :D

Well, there ya go....a little about me!! :)

Sounds great! Welcome to IronMag!

Have you seen this YouTube?

YouTube Video

I can max one curl 50lb dumbbell (did that this morning..hehe!). :)
Would love to see a pic of the biceps:clapping:

Welcome to IM. Lots of good info here.

wtf do I gotta take to do that??? Im down with it....! Like that kat in the video said.. Dat Shitz banananananas :welldone:

OOhh A MOM,...NICE Move:thumbs:.. and a Strong one 2 "GREAT"
Admire u'r motivation & Drive. and the "using what's closes't"-
2 do you'r Workout.
Hope you will find usefull "Tips & Tricks" here at IM
WELCOME!!!!
DV.

Welcome, and if I saw you working out at the playground I would be friggen ecstatic. That's awesome. Way to make good use of your time. I likes :)

Welcome!

hannibal is a beast... urban gymnastics! somebody get that man a gold medal!!! lol

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds great! Welcome to IronMag!

Have you seen this YouTube?

YouTube Video

Thanks! :)

yes I have! amazing!!!

i was inspired to use the playground when I saw some other guys' videos last fall. I didn't find any of women using the barz on the playground so that was kind of an inspiration to do it. lol!

Back