• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stack Advice: Halo Extreme+ Cyanostane vs Super DMZ+ Cyanostane

pablobrah

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys, new to the boards.
This will be my first PH cycle however i have been training natty for over 3 years now.
My main objective is to drop BF and gain clean lean mass, as well as tighten up and become more vascular.
Current stats:
5'9
190lbs
BF: ~15%
22 years old
A buddy used Super DMZ and gained 20lbs of lean solid mass. ATM i feel i have decent mass for the time being, im looking to rather go for a more harder, lean look and then go from there.
Ill probably be starting in a few months, wanting to get ready for spring/summer.
What combination would be better suited for my goals?

I would not recommend Super-DMZ and Cyanostane because both products have 10mg of Dimethazine, Halo Extreme and Cyanostane would be a better stack choice.

and he sells the stuff. i have only use halo ex and it works good , but i dont think i would do a stack right out the gate , jus pick one and run with it

We are receiving good feedback on the Cyano and Halo being stacked together.

I think you should go for the cyanostane and halo stack.

We are receiving good feedback on the Cyano and Halo being stacked together.

What kind of diet would you recommend for cutting bf but maintaining muscle/inc it on this stack? Regular 500 cal deficit + cardio? I'm looking to hopefuLly drop to sub 12% bf, an increase of mass is not really my priority, just leaning and hardening
What type of results have u been hearing? I read that taking 2 caps halo+ 2 caps cyanostane is good

Post up a pic if you will, so we can see what we're working with.

What kind of diet would you recommend for cutting bf but maintaining muscle/inc it on this stack? Regular 500 cal deficit + cardio? I'm looking to hopefuLly drop to sub 12% bf, an increase of mass is not really my priority, just leaning and hardening
What type of results have u been hearing? I read that taking 2 caps halo+ 2 caps cyanostane is good
Carb cycle diet and cardio.

2 caps each is basically leaning guys out with zero sides.

So you would recommend halo + cyaono stack over just super dmz for my purposes? I have heard super dmz is good for leaning out as well

IML Gear Cream!
So you would recommend halo + cyaono stack over just super dmz for my purposes? I have heard super dmz is good for leaning out as well
Yes.

Thanks a log for your help so far. Last few q's, what about other supplements to be taken with this? I will be getting the full pack that u offer that includes pct, but anything else such as fish oil or multi? Is caffeine consumption allowed? I have quiet a big appetite so cutting tends to be hard, does the stack offer any hunger suppressant properties or should I get an OTC appetite suppressant

Thanks a log for your help so far. Last few q's, what about other supplements to be taken with this? I will be getting the full pack that u offer that includes pct, but anything else such as fish oil or multi? Is caffeine consumption allowed? I have quiet a big appetite so cutting tends to be hard, does the stack offer any hunger suppressant properties or should I get an OTC appetite suppressant

I would like to know these as well!
Although since you're running two phs a serm is probably required.Or just keep it in hand.

Back