• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reached my peak

oXygen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It seems that I have reached my peak. I am 25 y/o 180 LBS pretty lean and have been lifting for about 2 years solid now. I am a pretty healthy eater. I try to eat 6 times a day, Low fat high protine foods, "good" carbs lean meat, veggies etc. I take in around 180-190 grams of protine a day. I take a multi-Vitamin, creatine etc. I can't seem to get gains anymore. I have been at a solid 180 for about 6-8 months. Where do I do from here? Any suggestions as far as supplements go?

Thanks.

Supplements are to help with a proper diet and training program.

You say they are good... what do they look like?

Sounds like you've adjusted to your training program. The two things you need to do are:

1) Begin an entirely new training program that is progressive and involves periodization.

2) Gradually increase calories by increasing protein and good carbs.

To do this, post your current routine in the training forum, and post your dietary routine in the diet forum.

Supplements will do little to nothing for you as far as gaining size goes, although I recommend you take some anti-oxidants and get plenty of vitamin E.

It seems that I have reached my peak. I am 25 y/o 180 LBS pretty lean and have been lifting for about 2 years solid now. I am a pretty healthy eater. I try to eat 6 times a day, Low fat high protine foods, "good" carbs lean meat, veggies etc. I take in around 180-190 grams of protine a day. I take a multi-Vitamin, creatine etc. I can't seem to get gains anymore. I have been at a solid 180 for about 6-8 months. Where do I do from here? Any suggestions as far as supplements go?

Thanks.
Not a chance, post your workout in detail

Thanks.

Now you need to start working on reaching your mental "peak." :thumb:

try gopro's p rr s routine
or atleast implement the shock portion of the routine may stimulate something for you ........

Back