• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Please be honest...

boobuddy12345

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many people have had an "encounter", be it a passionate kiss, a feely hug, or more, with a member of the same sex at least once.

Please be honest.

How, why, and what happened?

:thinking:

no one will respond to this thread. not the way you want. n yea i have but i think you're looking for the guys to respond. now if john h were her you'd get some juicy stuff. all over your back.:p

i miss john h

not like that.

How many people have had an "encounter", be it a passionate kiss, a feely hug, or more, with a member of the same sex at least once.

Please be honest.

Honestly, never.

So you're looking to have a bodybuilder pose naked for you and then you want to make out with him?

Dude.......

Please be honest.

does my friend kissing me drunkenly count?

he was pretending to be european

Please be honest.

Someone guilty?:thinking:

no not ever never will

Back when my ex, Eric and I were still together, he wanted me to one day fufill his fantasy and let him see me have sex with a girl. I brought over a pall I knew since college and she dragged me into the bedroom and made out with me. We got to as far as taking off our tops and I wanted to let Eric see what we are doing and she wouldnt let me. So I cut her off. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
Back when my ex, Eric and I were still together, he wanted me to one day fufill his fantasy and let him see me have sex with a girl. I brought over a pall I knew since college and she dragged me into the bedroom and made out with me. We got to as far as taking off our tops and I wanted to let Eric see what we are doing and she wouldnt let me. So I cut her off. :shrug:

:ohyeah::roflmao::ohyeah:

"How about, nooooooooo!!! You crazy Dutch bastard." - Austin Powers

Never, ever, ever, ever! Call me homophobic, I don't care!

and boobuddy12345 will be very excited.

uhh...no I won't be excited.

It's an honest question...sure, I'm a gay man, but I am all set in the satsfaction department. I'm not some sort of heavy-breathing pervert waiting in anticipation for your answers.
Maybe if some people are really honest about such a thing it will demonstrate how unaffected people are with another's sexuality.

I'm not some lonely-hearts club, limp-wristed flamer with nothing better to do...

The closest I have come was some guy jamming his hockey stick into my groin during a game. I responded by slashing his arm.

Seriously, who the hell sticks a fellow player in the groin? There are unwritten rules.

Back