• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do I get started bodybuilding at 15 years old?

johny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi All:

I need help my friend is 15 years old and he want to get a nice figure and to feel better about his self and his body can anyone give him some tips on work out guide lines oh yeah and supplements that he can take? he was thinking about creatine but what is the best creatine out there? And is it good for health to start the bodybuilding at the age of 15.Thanks

With Regards

Johny

forget the supplements . . just eat a lot of healthy foods. Milk from a camel's penis may or may not help.

Camel penis milk only works for older folk. Sorry Captn.

As for the young squire at hand, good food, a basic routine such as one concentrating on compound exercises (squats, deadlifts, bench presses, military presses, chins and rows) will work the entire body. Hell you could get bigger just by doing the above listed exercises with a setup like 3 sets of 5-8 reps with one or two warmups before doing the actual worksets. At your age, you really dont need supplements until you get at least 2-3 years of solid training. You already have bucket loads of testosterone floating in the body. USE IT!!

Just use a good whey protein after your workout with some dextrose and oatmeal (or cereal) and you'll be good to go.

i started at 12-13 and havent stopped yet except for a total of 6months. but all he needs is bcaa and protein with diet and cardio, stretching and train 2-5 yrs. hell grow like a weed. imo

forget the supplements . . just eat a lot of healthy foods. Milk from a camel's penis may or may not help.

I lulled

Juggs has got some good advice. Skip the supplements and focus on a basic, compound lift routine with a diet high in protein (eggs, chicken, steak, turkey, beef, protein powder, etc. Eggs are like, the perfect food.) and sleep a lot.

Also, watch the movie Pumping Iron for inspiration; working out is a mental game as much as it is physical.

Supplements are BS, don't worry about that jive just get a gym membership and blast away.

At 15-the only supplement you need is food. Check out the workout section in this forum. The nice thing about starting out is you will make progress if you are consistent.

Back