• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheque Drops

Gunnerjc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've just recently learned about cheque drops and I'm wondering if anyone had any experience with them. If so how do they compare to halo and oral nandro....looking for that instant aggression and power!!

Its the most powerful stuff I have ever tried. Its almost scary. Its good for people that need a little aggression but not good for aggressive people. I don't use mine. Afraid I might bite somebody.

supposedly a favorite of mike tyson

they make the best pre workout uve ever taken look like pussy crap...

powerlifters and mma guys - highly recommend.

bodybuilders - stay away... u want ur liver pumping anadrol instead. if u want more intensity, I suggest TNE

never tried halo or oral nandrolone to compare with.

Anyone know of any domestic sources for cheque drops??

I removed this thread from the AMA sub forum. There is no reason why it should be in there. There's sections for this kind of stuff that has nothing to do with AMA.

Mibolerone, AKA Cheque drops, is extremely harsh on the liver. Dont know why anybody would want to use it.

Mibolerone, AKA Cheque drops, is extremely harsh on the liver. Dont know why anybody would want to use it.

because people liek to feel all angry for workout. i think its stupid too. go smash a toe with a fucking hammer and then lift. or go have a rough life like most of us have.....
fucking retarded to use IMO

Have used pharmacia cheque drops I can say its a rough ride for some...really have too watch bp...if you have any bp issues it's def not a good steroid for you...its relation to bodybuilding doesn't correlate real well either...as its half life is so short it really offers a short span of aggression and intensity...I used it prior to powerlifting meets as it was popular at the time in some circles..

Would def say methyltrienolone is as strong or even stronger...it was dosed in mcg's....same feeling...hbp..very high aggression..

For bb'n and physique purposes imo there are better options..like plain old Tren A...

IML Gear Cream!
Have used pharmacia cheque drops I can say its a rough ride for some...really have too watch bp...if you have any bp issues it's def not a good steroid for you...its relation to bodybuilding doesn't correlate real well either...as its half life is so short it really offers a short span of aggression and intensity...I used it prior to powerlifting meets as it was popular at the time in some circles..

Would def say methyltrienolone is as strong or even stronger...it was dosed in mcg's....same feeling...hbp..very high aggression..

For bb'n and physique purposes imo there are better options..like plain old Tren A...
ya like creatine, nothing beats creatine

Back