• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pct on cycle advice

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright I'm about to run a cycle of (sus300)2x a week (tren.E 150) 2x a week and t-bol 60 mg a day.For pct I have nolva and clomid.I only want to use nolva for gyno issues if I got to.For bloating on cycle what is the best and cheapest way to go?

Alright I'm about to run a cycle of (sus300)2x a week (tren.E 150) 2x a week and t-bol 60 mg a day.For pct I have nolva and clomid.I only want to use nolva for gyno issues if I got to.For bloating on cycle what is the best and cheapest way to go?

Arimidex will probably work fine. I take .5 every other day, all the way through cycle.

I second that...I like arimidex more than aromasin. i do not have bloating, but I am not sure if adex is the reason or not...also nolva is not the best choice for AI or PCT.

if i was doing sus, i would pin at least 3 times for a total of 900mgs. sus is great but weak. when iam on a sus cycle i pin eod. why not throw in some eq with this cycle? that will also help with the bloat from the sus.

If you are pinning the sust EOD, why not just use prop? :hmmm:

I am doing glutes, quads and delts. I am doing injections ED.

However all of my injection sites right now are sore and have bruises and I'm going to have to hit one of them tomorrow. Any suggestions??

PS: I am doing a combination of Tren A and Test P so, no bicep or tricep shots.... I have heard too many horror stories.

Suggestions? Find a new one.

Pecs? Lats? Traps?

I second that...I like arimidex more than aromasin. i do not have bloating, but I am not sure if adex is the reason or not...also nolva is not the best choice for AI or PCT.

Explain why Nolva is not the best choice for PCT......

I have always been told everywhere that Nolva is by far more effective than Clomid. What else is there?

The simpe answer is that Clomid is more effective. Nolva has faded in popularity quite a bit as of late. I don't know anyone personally who still uses it for PCT. CT wrote up a very complete outline on why Nolva is not the best choice. It is in the research Chemicals section. Take a look and see what you think. I like Clomid because it does what I need it to do in PCT.

IML Gear Cream!
The simpe answer is that Clomid is more effective. Nolva has faded in popularity quite a bit as of late. I don't know anyone personally who still uses it for PCT. CT wrote up a very complete outline on why Nolva is not the best choice. It is in the research Chemicals section. Take a look and see what you think. I like Clomid because it does what I need it to do in PCT.

I guess it's a good thing that I never threw out my clomid. What type of dosing scheme are you using for PCT with Clomid ?

100/100/100/50 on the clomid. You will need HCG also. On cycle IMO. Research the threads and read up on HCG usage.

I think I have enough Clomid for this. Is 4 weeks on Clomid really enough ?
I am also running 500iu weekly of HCG while on Cycle to keep my boys at normal size. I love not having raisins :)

Last edited:
If you are pinning the sust EOD, why not just use prop? :hmmm:

when i use prop, i pin ed. the reason why not to use prop is the pain of the injection site. do know if it only me but it seems that i get gyno when i run prop longer than 4 weeks.

I guess it's a good thing that I never threw out my clomid. What type of dosing scheme are you using for PCT with Clomid ?

I think I have enough Clomid for this. Is 4 weeks on Clomid really enough ?
I am also running 500iu weekly of HCG while on Cycle to keep my boys at normal size. I love not having raisins :)

i have heard that 500x2 is a better protocol for HCG. Heavyiron posted some pretty compelling evidence that this is the way to go. I've always done, 250x2-but I'm going to double it next time. the dosage suggested for Clomid looked good to me. I run the HCG from start to finish on the cycle, and until the ester clears after. Then i start with PCT.

when i use prop, i pin ed. the reason why not to use prop is the pain of the injection site. do know if it only me but it seems that i get gyno when i run prop longer than 4 weeks.

Same here for the pain, but no gyno here, I just run Adex and have no issues with that. Pinning ED is the best for keeping blood levels stable IMO.

Right now I am currently running T Prop and Tren A and no side effects yet.

People say you get insomnia, if anything I am more tired than before and sleep like 10 hours per night haha. No night sweats, although it is starting to get cold up here in Canada. No aggression problems, although I do smoke the occasional MJ and it is good at keeping me calmed down.

That SEEMS like a bit high of a clomid dosage.

I have seen people recover just fine off of Clomid @ 50/50/50/50/

If I were running Clomid ONLY though I would run something like Clomid @ 75/50/50/25 (Optional 5th week @ 25mg ED)

---

I run both nolva AND clomid though. Can never "over-do" post cycle therapy/recovery.

Yeah, prop can sting pretty good.

It's a toss up with me. Some days its BAD. Others, doesn't hurt at all.

But yeah, I do find myself more susceptible to gyno-related sides on prop, compared to cyp/enanth.

That SEEMS like a bit high of a clomid dosage.

I have seen people recover just fine off of Clomid @ 50/50/50/50/

If I were running Clomid ONLY though I would run something like Clomid @ 75/50/50/25 (Optional 5th week @ 25mg ED)

---

I run both nolva AND clomid though. Can never "over-do" post cycle therapy/recovery.

I've run 50 straight through, too. I like to recover as fast as possible, and I don't have any outward negative sides. Probably a bit dependent on size and the length of cycle. Mostly, I just want to make sure I'm covered.

I've run 50 straight through, too. I like to recover as fast as possible, and I don't have any outward negative sides. Probably a bit dependent on size and the length of cycle. Mostly, I just want to make sure I'm covered.

Yep. Same here, which is why I double up on PCT drugs.

Will be trying Fareston (torem) in place of nolva next run. Will let everyone know if I notice a difference.

How long would you say before your test levels get back up to baseline ?

And at what point personally do you discontinue using HCG ?

How long would you say before your test levels get back up to baseline ?

And at what point personally do you discontinue using HCG ?

I stop with the HCG after the ester clears, so it depends if you are using a short or long ester at the end of your cycle. I get blood work done after PCT, and test levels are always back up after four weeks of Clomid. I usually wait a couple weeks to do the blood work after PCT is complete, but that is more to give my lipid levels a chance to normalize.

Back