• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All aboard!

Choooooo chooooooo my brothers!

Let's run a train on the former sponsor raws n more

Last edited:
I started a simillar thread a few wks back, but for some reason it was deleted since it was in RnM forum... :hmmm:

Lets see if we can get him into the negative.

Motherfucker Raws is going down:paddle::paddle::paddle:

I thought running a train was something else... But you guys do your thing. I did get a response to my "outstanding" email. For real.
He told me to tell you guys...well you know <<not for real

:coffee:

I thought running a train was something else... But you guys do your thing. I did get a response to my "outstanding" email. For real.
He told me to tell you guys...well you know <<not for real

has anyone gotten a reply at all from that clown?

I started a simillar thread a few wks back, but for some reason it was deleted since it was in RnM forum... :hmmm:
this is true but ur the only one i saw do this. but this is anything goes now raws so lets keep it alive. i will be checking his account and every ned circle i see gets repped!

He emailed me tonite with tracker. (fingers crossed) Explained the situation and seemed like he was trying to get it straightened out. I'll let you all know if I do get my pack, but he did hit me up with a tracker a few hours ago.

IML Gear Cream!
He emailed me tonite with tracker. (fingers crossed) Explained the situation and seemed like he was trying to get it straightened out. I'll let you all know if I do get my pack, but he did hit me up with a tracker a few hours ago.

Why are you the only one he gave a tracker to? Yet again raws is pulling more of his bullshit.

Why are you the only one he gave a tracker to? Yet again raws is pulling more of his bullshit.

I feel your pain, bro..I don't really know the specifics. I thought maybe it was a bs tracker, but I checked it, and it's g2g.

I feel your pain, bro..I don't really know the specifics. I thought maybe it was a bs tracker, but I checked it, and it's g2g.

Well all I can say I hope you get your stuff.

sorry in late! just negged him, but it dont look like he got any other recent negs on his prof?

what is the point of a tracker if you still dont get your gear? He needs a tracker, to find him and overdose him with his own shit!!

would neg his lieing ass if i had rep power but i dont. going on 3 months waiting on my package

Wow, you guys are really dropping the hammer on him. One neg so far. Hardcore gents. Ha

IML Gear Cream!
I'm in for the Neg train! Hundreds of dollars grabbed ASAP, 4 day T/A promised from the clearance sale weeks ago and I got nothing? I hear nothing? No replies from several emails? Down comes the hammer! :paddle:

THE NEGG TRAIN FOR RAWS N MORE IS NOW ENTERIN THE STATION. ITS FREE TO RIDE AND ALL WHO RIDE WILL BE REPPED.
aparently a lot of people want this thread but i was the only one not to puss to make it.

LETS GET EM!

I negged the monkey, now give me more reps.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

Take it for what you will, I'll report back if I do get a tracker.

Just so you know, nobody will be on pins & needles waiting for you.

Madfag coming on strong in the late rounds...

You still here?

Nobody notices when you're away, despite all of your dick-sucking.
I guess you hurt some feelings and need to apologize with some all
out blowjobs for fellow your IM jizz-slurpers until they accept you again.

secdrl raping madmann's ass

So you have this dream when your boyfriend cut you lose.
And no classy girl in their right mind wants any part of you.

Well keep dreaming you fairy, just know in reality, I don't play that game.

Women are my cup of tea, not delusional, misguided fags like you.

So you have this dream when your boyfriend cut you lose.
And no classy girl in their right mind wants any part of you.

Well keep dreaming you fairy, just know in reality, I don't play that game.

Women are my cup of tea, not delusional, misguided fags like you.

You mean "loose?" :clapping:

Back