• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Zimmerman Rescues Man From The Truck Crash

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

He really needs to stop trying to help people lol .

wait for it :coffee:

skittles-truck-rims-candy.jpg

was it this truck?

I wonder if he had his trusty sidearm with him

YouTube quote:

Al Sharpton is going to march now, because he's going to say it's all a publicity stunt. Zimmerman must of purposely turned over the truck himself, then drove around the block, and then decided to help him. Jesse Jackson is going to march, because he's going to say if the man in the truck was black, Zimmerman would've never helped him.

Hard to believe he is hiding out in the same area close to where the shooting took place .

IML Gear Cream!
Hard to believe he is hiding out in the same area close to where the shooting took place .

No shit. I figured they would ship him off somewhere. I think they're waiting to answer on federal charges and perhaps civil law suits. But for his safety you would think he would be advised to keep a low key especially if he remained in the area.

You couldnt write this shit!
I saw this earlier and thought it was a joke. Sometimes life is better than a movie

Yep, the people he helped are black?

this. people asking what color the people he helped are. going to be really hard for him to get a break even when he does something good.

kinda stupid of reporters to point out where he's hanging out.

well he gunned down a kid he "suspected" of doing something wrong, fuck knows i wouldnt go after him lmao :roflmao:

Irony...

My hero is now an even bigger hero.

wait, so he is a good guy after all? Don't tell LW.She is convinced he is the devil who is out to shoot innocents and rape babies. while kicking puppies and drowning kittens.

IML Gear Cream!
wait, so he is a good guy after all? Don't tell LW.She is convinced he is the devil who is out to shoot innocents and rape babies. while kicking puppies and drowning kittens.

no. i'm convinced a guy on a 911 tape can be heard saying, "he warned me he'd shoot him"

no. i'm convinced a guy on a 911 tape can be heard saying, "he warned me he'd shoot him"

So? Both of us have said much much worse things than that.

and yet, neither of us has killed anyone.

well i know i don't go out at night with a loaded gun stalking teenagers after warning my friends i'll shoot one so, no.

everyone is wondering did he rescue whites. i'm wondering why high crime areas aren't seen as a failure of the police and criminal justice system.

well i know i don't go out at night with a loaded gun stalking teenagers after warning my friends i'll shoot one so, no.

I have a CCW, and i regularly leave the house with a loaded gun. If my neighborhood recently had had a lot of break ins I would probably volunteer for the neighborhood watch as well. When it's night and you see someone 5'11" 160 lbs, teenager doesn't come to mind. You need to get over the teenager shit LW. He was 17 and if he would have slammed GZ's head in the concrete killing him (not an unheard of scenario) he could have been tried as an adult. So twist things however you want, but it's bogus and everyone can see that.

it's bogus for anyone to be so sure either way that they are angry. trayvon had been 17 for 3 weeks. zimmerman said "late teens" on 911 call. he knew he was following a kid.

it's bogus for anyone to be so sure either way that they are angry. trayvon had been 17 for 3 weeks. zimmerman said "late teens" on 911 call. he knew he was following a kid.

As I have already pointed out. He could have been tried as an adult had things gone differently. He was making big boy decisions, and big boy decisions have big boy consequences. This is the real world and we play with real consequences here. you attack a man with a gun then putting your life on the line is your choice. Even if at 17 you are too stupid to realize it at the time.

Back