• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

theCaptn's RnM refund thread

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hear RnM is regrouping for a big sale.

I have his word he and I will be sorted today.

I'll keep IM informed on how this pans out, as I doubt he'll be returning until he does.

You got your gear for free and you STILL want a refund? Epic Jew.

You want to give him more of your money don't you?

I got $20.00 says RNM refunds captn and come in with another BIG SCAM

I bet he fucks you on the exchange rate. Hes a fucking jew same as you.

Cap, did this thread have any influence on Raws not being here, or did he not pay rent?

NOBODY fucks with thecaptn'...

so the members dont need to get their stuff for raws to return?? just the mods?
Ive been reading a lot about this raws guy... Dont understand why he is allowed to sell here on the forum if hes scamming everyone..

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Cap, did this thread have any influence on Raws not being here, or did he not pay rent?

. .not that Im aware of. Yesterday raws was here, today he's gone.'

Someone said he's off regrouping for a big sale. Nothing has come through the Mods lounge.

Raws said payment by midday Friday, it's that time here now - thats still another 8-10 hours in the US :coffee:

so the members dont need to get their stuff for raws to return?? just the mods?
Ive been reading a lot about this raws guy... Dont understand why he is allowed to sell here on the forum if hes scamming everyone..

hey mate, Ive been waiting 3.5 months for my order, there are no other mods with orders through this guy.

As far as I am concerned Im just another customer, but in saying that I have used my sway to get this sorted for everyone. It just appears I am last in the cue :paddle:

I believe he's in the same time zone as me, so he's got another 12 hours or so going off our time.

Goddamn...I love drama...

The captn better get his refund or there will be a bloodbath in here. You do not mess with a Jew when there's money involved:paddle:

This RAWS cunt is fuckin scammer, deal with him makes all of you pathetic, sorry bitchs but after 3.5 months i would tear the guy a new asshole, If you are The Captn, make the cunt walk the plank…...

I don't care as long as I get the order I been waiting since July for

This RAWS cunt is fuckin scammer, deal with him makes all of you pathetic, sorry bitchs but after 3.5 months i would tear the guy a new asshole, If you are The Captn, make the cunt walk the plank???...

You have no idea the circumstances surrounding anything, because capt didn't put it out there like that. Yes i told capt i could do him a favor and i was unable to do it. He never bugged me, we talked via Pm about it.

Capt will have a full refund today.

You have no idea the circumstances surrounding anything, because capt didn't put it out there like that. Yes i told capt i could do him a favor and i was unable to do it. He never bugged me, we talked via Pm about it.

Raws refunded, as promised.

Very much appreciated :thumb:

Thers still plenty that have not received here and else where.

Any way your refunding them? Or did you rob peter to pay paul.

raws seems like he is a man of his word. glad to hear that you got your refund capt

Way to go Capt'n, now let's see if Pars gets his today.

So now that Captain jewnozzle got his refund will Raws forum be back up?

Please accept my apology captain. You are taken care of, you have a PM.

What are the circumstances then? I thought you said last week that everything was up and running with a new crew? Now this? WTF! :paddle:

Back