• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cortisol Control Supplements

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So far I've been using Vitamin C:
Standard daily dose, no matter if on or off cycle - 1g
Increased to 2g midway through the cycle.
Increased to 3g for around 6 weeks post cycle. :daydream:

The plan is to pack on and keep as much muscles ass possible :winkfinger:
Right now I am researching other supplements I could use for cortisol suppressant / control supplement. Any suggestions (+ dosing schedules) are welcome.

Also I would like hear some honest opinions about the flowing products.
PES Erese
LGI 11-X
Forerunner Labs ReBoot

For Vitamin C I would recommend splitting the dosage. Dosing above 500mg at a time can be pro-oxidative.

As for cortisol reducing supplements, I would consider EndoAmp Max. Suppresses Cortisol while also providing benefits towards growth hormone, test:cortisol ratio, and sense of well being. Phosphatidylserine is also commonly recommended for its ability to increase muscle recovery.

lean extreme, reduce xt, erase, and a lot of people don't know this but cissus products such as usp labs super cissus actually help to block the cortisol receptors.

just use vitamin C and eat after your workout. That will supress cortisol.

For Vitamin C I would recommend splitting the dosage. Dosing above 500mg at a time can be pro-oxidative.

As for cortisol reducing supplements, I would consider EndoAmp Max. Suppresses Cortisol while also providing benefits towards growth hormone, test:cortisol ratio, and sense of well being. Phosphatidylserine is also commonly recommended for its ability to increase muscle recovery.

Forgot to mention, if you choose to go this route, hit me with a PM for a discount.

Insulin will keep you anti catabolic as will growth hormone.

Peptides would be an option for GH release.

EndoAMP max would blunt cort and stimulate gh release.

Vitargo or KarboLoad would potentiate insulin release morning tiime, pre and post-training too w/bcaas

-Matt

IML Gear Cream!
Insulin will keep you anti catabolic as will growth hormone.

Peptides would be an option for GH release.

EndoAMP max would blunt cort and stimulate gh release.

Vitargo or KarboLoad would potentiate insulin release morning tiime, pre and post-training too w/bcaas

-Matt

I like the combination of BCAA + Karbolyn. Would love to try vitargo at some point, but quite expensive.

Good post though, cover multiple angles.

your opinion would be greatly appreciated

Branch Chain Amino's, Formeron is what I used during PCT-- after clomid and nolvadex. Stress causes an out-pouring of cortisol. Keeping a solid diet as well as lots of water and cardio-- on PCT-- will help more than most supplements IMO. The diet is key for cortisol control ;)

Thanks for all the info guys, will rep every single one of you.
Got myself some PES Erase. Will try it out along with a solid diet, slin, GABA and remeron (to promote a better night sleep) as well as my usual Vit C.

if your joints start hurting drop the dose if i take 3 a day unless i am on really high dose of gears my joints hurt.you will have to play arround find your dose.

if your joints start hurting drop the dose if i take 3 a day unless i am on really high dose of gears my joints hurt.you will have to play arround find your dose.
I am running a low dose of NPP (along with tren a and test p), so I should be fine:wacko:
Got 90 caps, planing to start with 2 caps for the last week of the cycle, then 3 caps for around 10 days, and then bump it up to 4 caps till I finish the bottle.

Thanks for all the info guys, will rep every single one of you.
Got myself some PES Erase. Will try it out along with a solid diet, slin, GABA and remeron (to promote a better night sleep) as well as my usual Vit C.

Your doing SLIN? might want to take the peri-drink I recommended above brah

-Matt

Your doing SLIN? might want to take the peri-drink I recommended above brah

-Matt
Yeah as I can get slin for free. Don't worry, I know what I am doing, used it many times before.
I dont go over 7IU in the morning and 10IU post workout, and I stick to at least 11g of carbs/IU of slin.
Never had any issues, besides I am a carb monster, I remember good old dirty bulk days with 60g Protein 200g Carbs 10g Fat for breakfast ;)

^ you absolutely do not need slin for cortisol! Slin is VERY dangerous! It's all is the diet, not in cutting corners risking your life over insulin. I've heard the old "I know what I'm doing" before, until you F up and pin to much with out controlling your blood sugar, then you won't need to worry about cortisol? Fuck

Yeah as I can get slin for free. Don't worry, I know what I am doing, used it many times before.
I dont go over 7IU in the morning and 10IU post workout, and I stick to at least 11g of carbs/IU of slin.
Never had any issues, besides I am a carb monster, I remember good old dirty bulk days with 60g Protein 200g Carbs 10g Fat for breakfast ;)

EWWW dirty bulk + slin!!! What kind of fat accumulation manifested there?

Out of curiosity --- wat kind of composition are you maintaining on insulin usage? Everyday, few times a week?

-Matt

IML Gear Cream!
^ you absolutely do not need slin for cortisol! Slin is VERY dangerous! It's all is the diet, not in cutting corners risking your life over insulin. I've heard the old "I know what I'm doing" before, until you F up and pin to much with out controlling your blood sugar, then you won't need to worry about cortisol? Fuck
My doses arent that high, yet to be safe I eat at least 13g of carbs/ IU immediately after the shot. And I have a packet of dextrose mints with me at all times.
I use an insulin pen rather than a slin pin as I do understand that it may be easy to overdose using a standard slin pin, especialy after a workout when the muscles are still pumped and trembling.

EWWW dirty bulk + slin!!! What kind of fat accumulation manifested there?

Out of curiosity --- wat kind of composition are you maintaining on insulin usage? Everyday, few times a week?

-Matt

That was around 18 months ago, back then I've abused slin on 6 weeks on, 3 weeks of protocol at 10IU 3x day (2x on a non workout). I belive that for every pound of muscles I've put a pound of fat. I was heaviest and strongest I've ever was @ 235lbs - which is around 20lbs heavier than I am now, yet my arms are almost the same size, just much lower bf.

Since then I've used slin solo @ 7IU post workout and in the morn on non training days with little to no fat gain.

Right now I am planning a similar method:
Non workout days:
7IU in the morning
Workout days:
7IU post workout / or 7IU before workout if I happen workout late in the evening (7-8pm)

After 2 weeks I am going to add a 5IU in the morning on workout days, then after another 2 weeks I am going to increase each shot by 2IU.

Last edited:
I think the slin debate is never ending. Always will be guys on both sides of it. It is not for me, but that doesn't mean it won't fit another person's goals.

My doses arent that high, yet to be safe I eat at least 13g of carbs/ IU immediately after the shot. And I have a packet of dextrose mints with me at all times.
I use an insulin pen rather than a slin pin as I do understand that it may be easy to overdose using a standard slin pin, especialy after a workout when the muscles are still pumped and trembling.

That was around 18 months ago, back then I've abused slin on 6 weeks on, 3 weeks of protocol at 10IU 3x day (2x on a non workout). I belive that for every pound of muscles I've put a pound of fat. I was heaviest and strongest I've ever was @ 235lbs - which is around 20lbs heavier than I am now, yet my arms are almost the same size, just much lower bf.

Since then I've used slin solo @ 7IU post workout and in the morn on non training days with little to no fat gain.

Right now I am planning a similar method:
Non workout days:
7IU in the morning
Workout days:
7IU post workout / or 7IU before workout if I happen workout late in the evening (7-8pm)

After 2 weeks I am going to add a 5IU in the morning on workout days, then after another 2 weeks I am going to increase each shot by 2IU.

So am I assuming correctly that you have experimented with slin so much due to it being legal and rather easy to obtain and CHEAP?

Were you running Gh with it at any time????

-Matt

Yes you are right, easy to get and cheap (or free) for ones who know someone whose diabetic.

No, never tried GH and not planing to. If I had spare $2k I would rather to spend it on inj primo or var than HGH.

Yes you are right, easy to get and cheap (or free) for ones who know someone whose diabetic.

No, never tried GH and not planing to. If I had spare $2k I would rather to spend it on inj primo or var than HGH.

What he is getting at is most don't want to play with slin without HGH.

As for the knowing someone who is diabetic, short acting insulin can be bought without Rx in most states.

As for the knowing someone who is diabetic, short acting insulin can be bought without Rx in most states.

I didn't know that as I've never been to states

I don't think you can buy humalog in the US or Canada anymore without a prescription. Humulin R is pretty much fair game still.

Insulin really isn't that dangerous. If you're too stupid to drink a soda and pop some sort of sugary food, you're probably not doing much to improve the human race's gene pool anyway. If it was so dangerous, diabetics would be dying left and right from the slightest miscalculations. But they're not. they just pop some glucose tabs, drink a coke and keep on truckin. If you're too stupid to only fill the slin pin with 5-15iu depending on your insulin sensitivity, then you're also an idiot who should stay away from any and all drugs in the first place.

Not that everybody should jump on the insulin bandwagon, but people seriously don't understand or haven't seen a well thought out insulin protocol run its course. When pros have "off-seasons" and they come in 30lbs heavier after 6 months, you can bet it wasn't the gear doing the work. Victor out of jail and victor now is a pretty good example of what i'm talking about.

YOu may want to try boom dosing Ipamorelin and grf-129 with your slin to get better results.

PRIMO and VAR dosed high would be pretty neat for quality of gains but you risk fake product with those hormones just like GH

-Matt

I don't think you can buy humalog in the US or Canada anymore without a prescription. Humulin R is pretty much fair game still.

Insulin really isn't that dangerous. If you're too stupid to drink a soda and pop some sort of sugary food, you're probably not doing much to improve the human race's gene pool anyway. If it was so dangerous, diabetics would be dying left and right from the slightest miscalculations. But they're not. they just pop some glucose tabs, drink a coke and keep on truckin. If you're too stupid to only fill the slin pin with 5-15iu depending on your insulin sensitivity, then you're also an idiot who should stay away from any and all drugs in the first place.

Not that everybody should jump on the insulin bandwagon, but people seriously don't understand or haven't seen a well thought out insulin protocol run its course. When pros have "off-seasons" and they come in 30lbs heavier after 6 months, you can bet it wasn't the gear doing the work. Victor out of jail and victor now is a pretty good example of what i'm talking about.

I have no problem using slin., but your analogy isnt exactly the greatest. Diabetics are properly taught how to dose insulin and measure it correctly in the syringe. Thats the biggest issue..not saying you need to be a rocket scientist but one hasty mistake and well the result can be disastrous. Also why do you think the development of the insulin pens , that are so simple to set accurate dosage a mistake is very difficult to make.

Back