• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Summer Cycle

TheRealOG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, about to start my summer cycle and would like to see what everyone thinks of it. As always corrective criticism is appreciated.

Weeks
1-12: Testoline (E&C 400): 600 mg ew
1-10: Tren E: 400 mg ew
9-14: Var: 100 mg ed
4-13: HCG 500 iu e5d
4-13: Adex .5 mg eod
4-18: Dostinex .5 mg e5d
15-18: Nolva 20 mg ed

This will be my 5th cycle. Right now im 190-195 lbs with im guessing 7-8% bf. Trying to add some lean mass and lose a little bf. Let me know if you'd change anything.

IMO You're running the tren for too long and you need clomid for pct.

I'd say ten weeks on the long estered Tren is fine. I've even seen it ran longer than that such as 12-14 weeks. Ten weeks should be ok with Tren E provided you've ran Tren before and know what you're doing. I'm going to be running 8 weeks of Tren Hex (among other things) and if I had more Tren Hex I'd probably stretch it out a little longer such as 10-12 weeks. However, I want to dose it at 300mg EW which you too might want to consider as it doesn't take as much good Tren to do the trick as you think.

I would run Test lower than Tren because both of them compete for the same binding sites and you want a stronger compound to win. You need test however in order to prevent libido problems on Tren.
I would reccomend running nolva at 40/40/20/20 regiment.

Hey guys, about to start my summer cycle and would like to see what everyone thinks of it. As always corrective criticism is appreciated.

Weeks
1-12: Testoline (E&C 400): 600 mg ew
1-10: Tren E: 400 mg ew
9-14: Var: 100 mg ed
4-13: HCG 500 iu e5d
4-13: Adex .5 mg eod
4-18: Dostinex .5 mg e5d
15-18: Nolva 20 mg ed

This will be my 5th cycle. Right now im 190-195 lbs with im guessing 7-8% bf. Trying to add some lean mass and lose a little bf. Let me know if you'd change anything.

Seems like a fairly heavy cycle when you are already at 7-8% BF and only wanting to gain a little.

Seems like a fairly heavy cycle when you are already at 7-8% BF and only wanting to gain a little.

Pehaps but I'm thinking if his genetics are that good, there's a chance he could get even more ripped and get his BF down to 5-6%, no?

I'd say ten weeks on the long estered Tren is fine. I've even seen it ran longer than that such as 12-14 weeks. Ten weeks should be ok with Tren E provided you've ran Tren before and know what you're doing. I'm going to be running 8 weeks of Tren Hex (among other things) and if I had more Tren Hex I'd probably stretch it out a little longer such as 10-12 weeks. However, I want to dose it at 300mg EW which you too might want to consider as it doesn't take as much good Tren to do the trick as you think.
This is very good advice. A little tren goes a long way.

IML Gear Cream!
Like the advice everyone. About tren competing for the same receptor sites as test is this true? I have heard this before, but I thought usually people ran more test than the tren. if so i might keep the tren at 300 or 400 and lower the test to 200 or 250. Also i may add clomid to pct but i have heard conflicting views on that subject too. Never used clomid before.. only nolva.

also a few things i left out. im 6' 24 years old and have been working out since i was 16. some things i was going to take on cycle were creatine (while on anavar) and i was thinking about using anabolic innovations on cycle and post cycle support but not sure.

Pehaps but I'm thinking if his genetics are that good, there's a chance he could get even more ripped and get his BF down to 5-6%, no?

I suppose I agree, but I'd need to know his height to make a judgement. If he's shorter (5'5" - 5'8") and 190-195, then he's pretty big and adding 5 pounds and staying in the single digits would be nice. I'd say go for it. But if he's 6'2", 190-195 and only looking for a few LBM's while staying lean or cutting a bit, it seems a bit overkill to me.

I guess if it's the latter, I'd just say run Test with some T3 and keep diet in check.

If he's the shorter and looking to go to 200+, then run the tren and go balls out.

I still feel like if you are that lean, you may as well bulk hard and cut when you are done... I mean, how fat could you possibly get? 9-10%???

Very true Buzzard. A lot of people list their weights and BF sometimes but when they leave out their height, it's difficult if not impossible to get a clear picture of what type of physique is involved...

Very true Buzzard. A lot of people list their weights and BF sometimes but when they leave out their height, it's difficult if not impossible to get a clear picture of what type of physique is involved...

Forgot to mention it at first but i did later... im 6'0'' 195. Anybody else have any opinions on 400 mg of tren and 250 of test? keep in mind i will be running the tren for 10 weeks. oh and i have already ran tren once for 6 weeks at 50 mg ed (350).

I just stopped by to throw up some pitchforks and claim my set. Ain't no OG gonna be comin around makin threads on my block witout payin his taxes. What up cuz?

Forgot to mention it at first but i did later... im 6'0'' 195. Anybody else have any opinions on 400 mg of tren and 250 of test? keep in mind i will be running the tren for 10 weeks. oh and i have already ran tren once for 6 weeks at 50 mg ed (350).

When i run tren, I do 350 test P and about 525 tren A per week. You could end up doing really well with 250 and 400. Your body will tell you if you need more test. I doubt that you will though.
Creatine and anavar go well together but you may want to hold off on the Creatine until after your cutting cycle due to the water retention that you may see from it.

Get on an AI about a week before you start and enjoy the ride!

I just stopped by to throw up some pitchforks and claim my set. Ain't no OG gonna be comin around makin threads on my block witout payin his taxes. What up cuz?
haha OGs don't pay their taxes. Just ask my bro Wesley Snipes.

When i run tren, I do 350 test P and about 525 tren A per week. You could end up doing really well with 250 and 400. Your body will tell you if you need more test. I doubt that you will though.
Creatine and anavar go well together but you may want to hold off on the Creatine until after your cutting cycle due to the water retention that you may see from it.

Get on an AI about a week before you start and enjoy the ride!
Sounds good i think i'm going with that.

Back