• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's everyone's favorite aas compound?

mbell4377

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For me it's test cyp at about a gram and eq at about 600mg. Eq keeps me lean, hungry and veiny. I like it better than primo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eq makes my veins look like pencils

Dbol breakfast of champions

Test and primo are my favorite aas. Test npp primo proviron and dbol switching to tren instead of npp var and winny over dbol while continuing the proviron would be one of my favorite cycles.

I've heard good things about npp, personally I've never tried it. And I am getting fond of proviron the more I use it..

I've heard good things about npp, personally I've never tried it. And I am getting fond of proviron the more I use it..

Npp is a phenomenal steroid.

IML Gear Cream!

Proviron makes me chase anything that moves

Dbol breakfast of champions

I LOVE Testosterone. Currently running GP Sust

I LOVE Testosterone. Currently running GP Sust

What your dosage and pinning schedule, just out of curiosity. I have 100 sust amps and plan to use it at some point and was curious to see if the eod inj schedule is still in vogue

Itching to try some ment ( trestolone acetate) Geneza makes it and now psl does too. Love me tren but the imsomnia gets old after awhile. Deca keeps my old joints happy. Masteron makes 500 mg test feel like 750.

Test and Tren. Never tried EQ as others have mentioned because my hemo levels get too high and I have to donate blood even on 300mgs of test, but I bet I would love test and EQ if I could run them. So test year round with a tren run 2 times a year for me.

Itching to try some ment ( trestolone acetate) Geneza makes it and now psl does too. Love me tren but the imsomnia gets old after awhile. Deca keeps my old joints happy. Masteron makes 500 mg test feel like 750.

I cant imagine all the hype behind ment is gonna pan out, I have a couple bottles to try but I've been at this awhile and other than superdrol all the old aas stand byes are still the go to drugs

I cant imagine all the hype behind ment is gonna pan out, I have a couple bottles to try but I've been at this awhile and other than superdrol all the old aas stand byes are still the go to drugs

Still.....it's sounds promising. Worth a shot.Tren like results with less sides

What your dosage and pinning schedule, just out of curiosity. I have 100 sust amps and plan to use it at some point and was curious to see if the eod inj schedule is still in vogue

1.5 ML twice weekly right now

Back