• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New British Dragon rHGH Lab Results

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
10 iu British Dragon rHGH was injected IM in the left deltoid. The blood draw was 3 hours and 4 minutes post injection.

British Dragon Growth hormone, serum result was 20.6 ng/mL

As a comparison 10 iu USA pharmacy Tev-Tropin result was
19.7 ng/mL

Obviously the British Dragon is genuine and properly dosed.

I'm very happy with these results and recommend British Dragon rHGH.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BritishDragon-rHGH(1).jpg
    BritishDragon-rHGH(1).jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 527
  • BritishDragon-rHGH.jpg
    BritishDragon-rHGH.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 530
  • BritishDragonLabs.jpg
    BritishDragonLabs.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 530
bump for all who didnt see jet...this is best gh you can get right now on market!

the very best GH on the market right now ?.....based on what? .....your opinion?......there are rips, kefei's, hyge's and probably a few others as well as yours .....can you please detail your statement?

thank you i look forward to your response

snake

bump for all who didnt see jet...this is best gh you can get right now on market!

im assuming where ever you are from you dont get good old american sarcasim..... also i stated last week in this forum (lab testing) its probably inappropriate to hawk your products here!! ....but judging by your responses thus far its pretty safe to say you are either a knucklehead and dont get it or perhaps you are paying ironman for this thread , and in doing so its o.k. for you to advertise here ..... and by the way at five hundred bucks a kit im pretty sure i will not be shopping with you , not when legit GH can be had for 1/3rd your price

have a nice day
snake

You are welcome...dont miss offer buy 3 kits get 4th kit FREE ;)

im assuming where ever you are from you dont get good old american sarcasim..... also i stated last week in this forum (lab testing) its probably inappropriate to hawk your products here!! ....but judging by your responses thus far its pretty safe to say you are either a knucklehead and dont get it or perhaps you are paying ironman for this thread , and in doing so its o.k. for you to advertise here ..... and by the way at five hundred bucks a kit im pretty sure i will not be shopping with you , not when legit GH can be had for 1/3rd your price

have a nice day
snake

happy shopping with your source and price you can get!

IML Gear Cream!

have a nice day
snake

all is relative how much money you have per example when u buy cheap chinese blue tops, to be sure to take 3IU per day u have to inject at least 5IU day cuz its underdosed.

absolutely grozny.... im not talking about generic no name blue tops im talking novo's i have personally tested and have come back in low to mid 20's ....thanktropin still available if you look..... i will be testing some kefeis next week and will post results in this very forum ....all of these are quality . tested GH ....and are ALL 1/3rd the price of this guys BD hgh....and "chinese generic" is BD again a legit pharma co producing gear now?....last i heard IP had bought the name and was selling chinese manufactured gear under the british dragon name.... actually we all know this was true , maybe not now, maybe BD took back name and started making gear again, but as little as 2 years ago the BD name was being exploited by that hack.

as i stated i will test these kefei's i just recieved (i already have lab request in hand) and post up scanned copy with results next week.

thanks
snake

all is relative how much money you have per example when u buy cheap chinese blue tops, to be sure to take 3IU per day u have to inject at least 5IU day cuz its underdosed.

By the way I ve heard a lot of good feedback on those kefei's keep us posted

oh well ! as i have gone through the information of the given product and as a result finding it absolutely apt to go for .. for the most good the link to buy that is also waiting for my hit and it is happening right now ..

Ran several kits. This was good, clean and consistent HGH.

Since the sponsor keeps bumping this post I finally wanted to comment on it. You cannot tell if a HGH product is legitimate by having a HGH serum test. All that is going to do is tell you that there is HGH in the body. It does nothing to tell you of the bioavailability. HGH is very finicky and needs just the right sequence to bond to the correct two atoms in the body to work. When this happens the IGF levels are raised. That is the true indicator of HGH efficacy. If the IGF is not increased then the HGH is merely passing through the body as useless. This can happen if it is not truly a 191 AA sequence.
To truly know exacltly what is in HGH you need three tests. A Mass Spec test can tell what the purity of the hgh is as well as the atomic weight and how much is in the vial. The HGH serum test can tell you that HGH is present and elevated, and the IGF can tell you that the HGH is authentic and working inside the body. Now the Mass Spec isn?t necessary but the second two tests are. The OP only posted one test so it is inconclusive.
Since HGH is often counterfeited what some manufacturers are doing is taking a quality generic product and using one vial to make 10; whereby, making 10 times the money. Very few people test them but when they do they only test the HGH serum and not the IGF.
Generic yellow top, and brown tops often test in the 16-30ng/ml but those are hygetropin, I am not completely familiar with the other types and I feel the lines are blurred in the differences when they are made generically.
So to the OP, you?ll need an IGF test to prove this is real and to the sponsor that keeps bumping it, IDK that you want to keep bumping this thread.

Last edited:
IGF-1 would be ideal to see but its common in the medical field to test gh serum levels to measure rHGH exposure. I can always do an IGF-1 test if you think this is fake.

Thanks

IGF-1 would be ideal to see but its common in the medical field to test gh serum levels to measure rHGH exposure. I can always do an IGF-1 test if you think this is fake.

Thanks

OH NO! I don't think it's fake sir. Quite the opposite. I think it is quite genuine. I have no reason to doubt your sincerity. I merely was trying to educate. IGF + HGH is undeniable proof. There was a go-around here a bit back where a source was selling 192AA HGH and it showed up as HGH on serum but didn't raise IGF. I'm always skeptical about everything and I guess that comes across as calling people out. Not even close to what I had in mind. I just like to educate. It's what old guys do, not sure I'm good at much else, haha.

Heavy & BigA thanks for the info. So then at what levels of IGF should we see if on legit growth?

Back