• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hot flashes during warmup

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why is it that whenever i start warming up before i lift or if i start doing any type of exercise for that matter ... ie: raking leaves, moving furniture, etc. i always get very itchy all over my body when i start to sweat. It drives me crazy but it goes away after 5 minutes or so once i really start to sweat and get accustomed to it.

I believe thats referred to as menopause.

Allergies?

I know hot flashes are generally common for only women but i don't know how else to describe it. Whenever i began to sweat once i start doing exercise, i start to itch like crazy all over for 5 minutes.

It may be allergies but i dont know

Including gym exercises, or jsut those things around the house? Caould be a contact or airborne allergy to dust or mold that you kick up once you start moving stuff

I also get this sometimes(itchy part). Never in the gym though. Usually happens when I don't shower and go outside and walk around after lounging around all day.

Including gym exercises, or jsut those things around the house? Caould be a contact or airborne allergy to dust or mold that you kick up once you start moving stuff

No, it's not that. What i mean is when i get to the gym, i will do a warmup which i normally do 5 minutes jogging on the treadmill followed by dynamic and flexibility stretching. Afterwards, i will start to do warmup sets of squats, deads, bench or whatever and from the time i start sweating when i jog until i start doing my first lift, i itch all over like crazy. But it goes away once i really start to sweat and my body gets used to it.

Also, i was outside raking leaves in the cold and i had a sweatshirt and hat on. After 5-10 minutes of raking, i started to sweat a little and the itchiness occurred. So, i took off my sweatshirt and hat but it was still bothering me for another 5 minutes until it finally went away. I am just curious why i itch so bad once i began to sweat whenever i do some sort of physical activity.

Wait a minute, this shit did always happen to me. Happens to me during a warm up, before working on the car, anytime I get stressed from family or girlfriends, yeah, I know its like.

I usually got it on my head. I would scratch intensely on the back of my head and think Id need some head & shoulders, but once I started sweating, it went away.

I get it rarely now...I dont know what I ate or did differently to stop it.

Sounds like what fufu said...are you outside a good bit before the gym?

No reason to not go to the doctor. It sounds like a light case of allergies. Have you changed up anything as of late? A new diet? New furniture? New clothes?

IML Gear Cream!
Wait a minute, this shit did always happen to me. Happens to me during a warm up, before working on the car, anytime I get stressed from family or girlfriends, yeah, I know its like.

I usually got it on my head. I would scratch intensely on the back of my head and think Id need some head & shoulders, but once I started sweating, it went away.

I get it rarely now...I dont know what I ate or did differently to stop it.

ya, same with me. It usually starts on my head and then all over my back and chest/arms.

I have not changed anything at all. This has always been an issue since i was little. I didn't get it ALL the time but every once in a while i just get itchy when i start to sweat in the beginning but it always went away after 5 minutes. It's nothing severe that would cause me to go get checked out by a doctor.

All i want to know is why i get itchy when once i start to sweat ... especially when it's cold outside.

Don't worry it's nothing.

I get this all the time too. Usually when doing squat.

All it is, is pressure from holding your breath and blood leaving certain areas.
That's why it starts on your head.

I have not changed anything at all. This has always been an issue since i was little. I didn't get it ALL the time but every once in a while i just get itchy when i start to sweat in the beginning but it always went away after 5 minutes. It's nothing severe that would cause me to go get checked out by a doctor.

All i want to know is why i get itchy when once i start to sweat ... especially when it's cold outside.

I get the same thing also, I actually get it when my skin is dry.

Don't worry it's nothing.

I get this all the time too. Usually when doing squat.

All it is, is pressure from holding your breath and blood leaving certain areas.
That's why it starts on your head.

I don't agree with this because I get itchy just doing normal activity outside.

I have a theory, maybe it is because your skin surface starts dry, then the sweat onsets slowly and it gives small sensations all over your body, causing it to be itchy, kind of like a bunch of little foreign pricks in your skin. No foreign prick jokes allowed.

I have a theory, maybe it is because your skin surface starts dry, then the sweat onsets slowly and it gives small sensations all over your body, causing it to be itchy, kind of like a bunch of little foreign pricks in your skin. No foreign prick jokes allowed.

I'm sure BigDyl has a "foreign prick" for you.

ya, that's what i was thinking

That is probably it. Maybe your skin just happens to be a bit more sensitive, as in you feel the minute differences when they occur. Not exactly a bad thing.

Yeah.

You were asking for it by saying not to... If you didn't mention it, more than likely I wouldn't have even posted.

pah pah pah. Foreign prick, come on, that is so open! There is probably a joke within what I just said too.

do you guys shave your body?

Might have something to do with it...:shrug:

I get this when I run outside; on my legs

I've never gotten itchy from working out, but the hot flashes could be related to stress anticipating having to workout? Or perhaps adrenaline rushes?

I get heat bumps on my arms sometimes after training - they clear up pretty soon too - I'm sure its just a reaction from the skin to your change in body temperature. I wouldnt worry about it unless you get a persistent rash or anything like that.

Back