• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sperm test resulted in no swimmers. Help!

IML Gear Cream!
It's only been 2 weeks man. You have to wait probably another week or so anyway to start the clomid. Just relax and start your pct on schedule. I'm not an expert but now would be the time to blast the HCG for like 7-10 days. THen start the clomid like 3-5 days after your last HCG injection. Or if you don't have hcg you just wait. This might be a fairly long process. Once you start the clomid I wouldn't even bother going back to the doctors office for at least 2-3 months. That's how much clomid I would buy for at least.

This

yep dont plan on having real swimmers for months if at all. Spermatogenesis takes atleast 3 months. I would start clomid asap though especially if its already been 2 weeks and you were using cyp... you are going to start feeling like shit pretty soon here just so you know. Being low T and comming off test sucks man I know i just went through this about this time last year.

Last know test to see if I had swimmers was when last time the wife accidentally got knocked up. I am 27,will be 28 in September.

You will probably have your clomid before you get the hcg. I see no problem running the hcg while your on clomid because your gonna go back on trt after the wife is pregnant.

I am about to order some cem liquid clomi and already have the hcg on order. Dont know how long it will take to get here.

It really is disappointing to know the thing that was making me feel human again is killing my nuts. I am not sure i can go back to feeling like that again.

I run hcg along with my trt dose. I lile keeping my nuts working. You probably could stay on trt and get the wife pregnant, just run hcg and clomid with your test.

For hcg and fertility I was prescribed 1500 three times a week... I reduced it to a thousand every three days cause my insurance does not cover it.

BTW Dannie at steel gear is a good guy and has some pharma stuff for good prices.... my wife won't let me get it any where but kaiser pharmacy though.. she really wants me to maintain my swimmers at all cost

BTW Dannie at steel gear is a good guy and has some pharma stuff for good prices.... my wife won't let me get it any where but kaiser pharmacy though.. she really wants me to maintain my swimmers at all cost

Wow, that's a high dosage!

My wife says as soon as she gets pregnant again, I can do whatever as far as my nuts are concerned. I like not having to wear rubbers and I like my wife is not a raging bitch anymore now that she's not on bc.

Cem has it but they are pricey. Evolution peptides has both and they seem to get good reviews.

Blue Sky peptides, price just reduces and sale going on. Promo codes in the sub-forum. And I believe ReliableRX pharmacy has HCG at great prices

Those are incredible prices! 2for1 ftmfw!

Cant hurt to try, you will know if the clomid is good within a week of taking it. Too bad youre trying to get pregnant cause clomid loads make for good facials for the wife.

Cant hurt to try, you will know if the clomid is good within a week of taking it. Too bad youre trying to get pregnant cause clomid loads make for good facials for the wife.

She still let's me tit fuck her so maybe I'll sneak in a nice facial. Save money from the spa right?

Last edited:
Well, I got it all on the way. So let's talk about dosage. Do I start at 100mg per day or start at 50mg per day then move to eod after a few weeks?

A 100mgs is a big dosage, maybe do that for a few days and go to 50mgs.

Pharmacy grade test c.

hrt replaces test ect. not swimmers. going on hrt is not for sperm production and in many/most cases will lower what you already have when going on hrt.. if trying to have kid hop on clomid ( I rec and use CEM) for a couple months while on hrt to up your chances, and also look into a small run of HCG aswell.

I got my test results back.

Total 1164
Free 241
Estrogen 50

Blood was taken 10 days after last 1cc injection.

Does this change anything?

Ironmag research has clomid that goes through mass spec/quality control so theres no guessing whether its good or not...

banner and discount code in my sig

I have used CEM as well and liked it (not for clomid) but had difficulty dosing correctly for what I was using it for (t3 mainly..no issues with albuterol)

Thats right ironmag research is open now and 100% gtg. Heavy did a great job with the line up.

Would LOVE to Give you a "BJ" and Drain your Balls of it's SPERM!! Maybe you Need a Blow Job inorder to "Have SPERM"..

Male Balls do need to be "Jerked OFF"..

LOL

what the hell!

Back