• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Primo

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Have been thinking about finishing up my cycle with primo and really dont have much experiense on dosage would not be using orals.

Current cycle I am on is 16 weeks have been front loading the last 4 weeks will go to week 5 with test P 100mg EOD . I may extend cycle out as far as 18 weeks

5-9
183 lbs
10-12% bf

1-16 Test E 800
1-16 Mast E 600
1-16 EQ 600

Armidex .5 ed

No PCT I blast and Cruise

600 mg +: needs to be run for a long time to see the best results from it.

If i could afford, I would do 500 mg - 600 mg primo + 100 - 150 mg test p ew

600 mg +: needs to be run for a long time to see the best results from it.

If i could afford, I would do 500 mg - 600 mg primo + 100 - 150 mg test p ew

Thanks and yes it is not cheap for sure.

with all the other compounds you're running I'm going to say the minimum is 400 mg per week 600 would be MUCH BETTER but 400 will have an effect since its going to be real primo. Eight weeks MINIMUM.

And I would say rather see it with var than EQ (love the Mast with it)

I plan to start 300mg test 600mg primo coming in April for 14 weeks.. I'm looking forward to it for sure

For your cycle I think u should extend your eq to 20 weeks.. But that's me ha.

Just finished a 14wk 500mg run with primo not too long ago. All I can really say about it is it added more vascularity and no additional sides to my cycle.

IF it is actually REAL primo(which is like finding a needle in a hay stack) 400-600mg ew would be awesome

A friend of mine put it like this, if it is real primo run it as long as you can afford it but no less then 14 weeks.

Always wanted to try but gotta stock up on it first.

Like others have said, minimum of 600mg and at least 12-14 weeks.

It's great for cutting, bulking......you can find much better options.

Just finished a 14wk 500mg run with primo not too long ago. All I can really say about it is it added more vascularity and no additional sides to my cycle.

Is it really worth running then? All that money just for added vascularity?
If it was me I would go with a low dose Tren a, cheaper and more powerful and easy to find (legit). 75-100mg eod would be excellent to start with.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the replays and it's real for sure I have no doubts about that! May go ahead and go 20 weeks like suggested. Went ahead and added in 4iu HGH for some added benifits.

Is it really worth running then? All that money just for added vascularity?
If it was me I would go with a low dose Tren a, cheaper and more powerful and easy to find (legit). 75-100mg eod would be excellent to start with.

well, I'll put it like this, for me if money wasn't an issue, I'd include it in every cycle no matter if I was bulking, cutting, etc. thinking back on it, the other thing I could mention about it is while on it I think my muscles had a better quality/look/feel to them, kinda hard to explain.

I think mast is very similar in effects and I love mast, I run it in every cycle. my next blast, I will dose mast high, 800+ per week.

Meh I used it twice in the past. Once at 600 mgs/week and once at 800mgs/week. None of my cycles around then were short by any means and I was pretty unimpressed. These were schering amps back in the day so they were legit. It may be very safe and easy on the body but it is VERY weak as well in my opinion. Dont expect much.

Meh I used it twice in the past. Once at 600 mgs/week and once at 800mgs/week. None of my cycles around then were short by any means and I was pretty unimpressed. These were schering amps back in the day so they were legit. It may be very safe and easy on the body but it is VERY weak as well in my opinion. Dont expect much.

I just re read this and it came across kind of dickish. Not my intention - I apologize. i hope you get great results with primo - some do like it. I just relayed my experience. We all do respond differently.

I hear good things about UGL acetate version (oil of course).

1ml/day (700/week) seems like a nice place to start with prim E.

-Matt

Primo and Tren are very differet. Guys that cycle a few times a year it is hard for me to recdommend Tren to them. It is very tough to recover from. Primo is very mild to recover from and in high responder (like me) it is AMAZING. It also does not convert to estrogen and is relatively mild on ALL body systems. Tren vs. Primo well sides recover and price are the huge differences. Tren is God but not everyone's KWIM?

only way i am running primo is if its from a pharmacy. To many horror stories with UGL primo even if its a good source.

I ran Schering Amps...spent a fucking fortune. No way it was worth it either cycle i used it.

Back