• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Titus trial

tingnting

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry for bringing up old stale news, but over here in the U.K we don't get to hear anything that is not news-related to us.. but can any of you guys tell me his trial starts please... Thank you in advance

I think its been pushed back because theyve changed lawyers.

Case Update

March 19th, 2007
Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan are scheduled to be back in court on 03/27/2007 at 8:30 AM, Las Vegas time. There will be a status check related to the issue on appeal. The trial is scheduled to begin April 2, 2007 at 10:00 AM. We have our doubts that the trial will actually begin at that time. We look for more appeals to come and a delayed trial start................

..............just in case they also kept this a secret

Man Lands on Moon! July 20, 1969

WOW..! The wheels of justice certainly move slow in the States.. There must be a huge back-log of cases..?!

WOW..! The wheels of justice certainly move slow in the States.. There must be a huge back-log of cases..?!

move slow only for white defendants. Blacks go through very quickly unless they are celebs with money.

I don't think it's so much a race issue as an economic one. The wealthy can seemingly always avoid justice.

didn't i read in musclemag (??) that titus wanted the case pushed back so he could train for a contest this summer?

I thought blacks got screwed over for pretty much everything in your country compared to us white folks. For a civilisation living in the 21st century, the US, the UK and probably most other countries around the world are still racist as hell.

People would like race to be an issue when really it's not. It's all the rage to whine about ethnicity when really it's 99% about money. Poor white boys get the slow workout in the justice system too, they just can't play the race card when that happens.

Now why is it we care about the Titus duo? Thought they were basically caught dead to rights?

Now why is it we care about the Titus duo? Thought they were basically caught dead to rights?

I don't really care too much for Titus himself, i just have an interest in the case & what sort of lifestyle he once had..
It sounds terrible, but i get some comfort watching certain people fall from a great height...

I thought blacks got screwed over for pretty much everything in your country compared to us white folks.

They earn it. The blacks in the UK don't seem to be anything like blacks in the US (in terms of culture).

People would like race to be an issue when really it's not. It's all the rage to whine about ethnicity when really it's 99% about money. Poor white boys get the slow workout in the justice system too, they just can't play the race card when that happens.

:thumb:

Didnt Orenthal James Simpson get away with Murder???:thinking:

They earn it. The blacks in the UK don't seem to be anything like blacks in the US (in terms of culture).

Damn!! "THEY" earn it? They who? :thinking: That was a very general and ignorant statement to say the least. Is that how you view people of other cultures as they? That is very bigoted and wreaks of racial supremecy. As to say,. "our Ni***z here in the UK is some good boys". People from every culture and in every country have different ways of doing things, perceiving things, and interrpreting things. So what you are telling me as a black person in the US is I "deserve" unfair treatment because I don't act like "Blacks in the UK"? Do you understand the outright ignorance of your statement? If you didn't mean that in a disrespectful manner, I suggest you start changing your view on people in general. What if I said something ignorant to the tune of, "White people that are poor earn it because they've always had what they wanted and owned us as slaves"? Ignorance is the main reason why there is prejudice in all countries. Using statements like "they" "them" and "those" hint a thinking of supremecy of one race being "better" than the other. If you were any better than anyone you'd not be on a bodybuilding chat board spewing such Ignorance. Wake up Man!:bulb:

:thumb:

Didnt Orenthal James Simpson get away with Murder???:thinking:

Here we go with this again,

Rather he did it or not dosen't matter. He was NOT FOUND GUILTY BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS. The golden standard in the U.S. It dosen't stop being the standard at the OJ trial. CASE CLOSED. Get over it America!!

IML Gear Cream!
Here we go with this again,

Rather he did it or not dosen't matter. He was NOT FOUND GUILTY BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS. The golden standard in the U.S. It dosen't stop being the standard at the OJ trial. CASE CLOSED. Get over it America!!

If that so, why was he sentenced to pay Millions to the Victims Familys in hes Civil Trial???

Do you really think a poor and not famous African-American would have slipped in that Case???

As BoneCrusher said! Its all about the Money, and not ethnicity! At least in the 21st Century!

Not to mention R Kelly and Kobe Bryant! They dont do time either! Its certainly because theyr poor!!!:thinking:

Last edited:
Damn!! "THEY" earn it? They who? :thinking: That was a very general and ignorant statement to say the least. Is that how you view people of other cultures as they? That is very bigoted and wreaks of racial supremecy. As to say,. "our Ni***z here in the UK is some good boys". People from every culture and in every country have different ways of doing things, perceiving things, and interrpreting things. So what you are telling me as a black person in the US is I "deserve" unfair treatment because I don't act like "Blacks in the UK"? Do you understand the outright ignorance of your statement? If you didn't mean that in a disrespectful manner, I suggest you start changing your view on people in general. What if I said something ignorant to the tune of, "White people that are poor earn it because they've always had what they wanted and owned us as slaves"? Ignorance is the main reason why there is prejudice in all countries. Using statements like "they" "them" and "those" hint a thinking of supremecy of one race being "better" than the other. If you were any better than anyone you'd not be on a bodybuilding chat board spewing such Ignorance. Wake up Man!:bulb:

If you want to go over this topic, start a thread about it in Open Chat.

Be warned, I know more about black culture's affects on American society and black history than most blacks do.

Blacks court cases get resolved more easily because the crimes they commit are easy to convict. Blacks most common crimes are burglary and drug peddling. These are easy for the courts because they are usually caught in the act. The defendant will usually plea to lesser charges.

Apologizing to the thread starter. (sorry for the Hijacking)

Be warned, I know more about black culture's affects on American society and black history than most blacks do.Today 11:05 AM

Again, you say 'MOST BLACKS'. I represent 1 in however many considered blacks there is in the world. NEXT, Knowing more about the affects on American society and black history says nothing to the fact that your original statement wasn't ignorant. You've warned me about nothing. Just validates how ignorant you truly are. Furthermore, the so called "black cultures affects on American Society" has nothing to do with blacks "earning" a disparity in justice.

If that so, why was he sentenced to pay Millions to the Victims Familys in hes Civil Trial???

Do you really think a poor and not famous African-American would have slipped in that Case???

As BoneCrusher said! Its all about the Money, and not ethnicity! At least in the 21st Century!

Not to mention R Kelly and Kobe Bryant! They dont do time either! Its certainly because theyr poor!!!:thinking:Today 10:55 AM

**sigh**

Do you guys miss the facts or are you just content with being opinionated. LOL.. He quotes BONECrusher.

None of the situations you mentioned had anything to do with a "Jury of your peers" I'm not sure if you understand how law works in its basic structure. Civil case is not a criminal case. He was found L-I-A-B-L-E. Can you say that? (OJ) If you were to be Punched in the jaw and it was broken and you failed to show up as a witness..Case dismissed. If you sued him it is a small claim and liability was found. Im no lawyer, its common sense. R kelly hasn't been to court yet(postponement) and Kobe Bryant had the charges dropped and settled out of court (once again because he was being sued which is separate of a criminal case). No one disagrees that Money is dominant. DUUUUUUHHHHHH!! Lawyers cost money. People with money buy lawyers. This is America. Capitalism at its finest. Poor people don't beat cases because they can't afford adequate representation. The lesson in all this... DONT BE POOR IN AMERICA!!

I'm done. My apologies again to the thread starter. I had to answer to such uninformed BS.

Yeah "they."

If he was black, it would have been a "we."

Pretty simple actually.

So he can't use the "N" word. That's pretty understandable. Saying "black" is offensive as well apparently. Now we can't use the word "they" either.

What word do you suggest we use?

shut up. dont take it personally. youre not fighting a nation of millions who held you back. the guy obviously worded it wrong, you drama queen.

Again, you say 'MOST BLACKS'. I represent 1 in however many considered blacks there is in the world. NEXT, Knowing more about the affects on American society and black history says nothing to the fact that your original statement wasn't ignorant. You've warned me about nothing. Just validates how ignorant you truly are. Furthermore, the so called "black cultures affects on American Society" has nothing to do with blacks "earning" a disparity in justice.

Like I said start a thread in Open Chat.

Go ahead, do it and find out just how ignorant you are a great many things.

Be warned, I know more about black culture's affects on American society and black history than most blacks do.Today 11:05 AM

Not to mention R Kelly and Kobe Bryant! They dont do time either! Its certainly because theyr poor!!!:thinking:Today 10:55 AM

**sigh**

Do you guys miss the facts or are you just content with being opinionated. LOL.. He quotes BONECrusher.

None of the situations you mentioned had anything to do with a "Jury of your peers" I'm not sure if you understand how law works in its basic structure. Civil case is not a criminal case. He was found L-I-A-B-L-E. Can you say that? (OJ) If you were to be Punched in the jaw and it was broken and you failed to show up as a witness..Case dismissed. If you sued him it is a small claim and liability was found. Im no lawyer, its common sense. R kelly hasn't been to court yet(postponement) and Kobe Bryant had the charges dropped and settled out of court (once again because he was being sued which is separate of a criminal case). No one disagrees that Money is dominant. DUUUUUUHHHHHH!! Lawyers cost money. People with money buy lawyers. This is America. Capitalism at its finest. Poor people don't beat cases because they can't afford adequate representation. The lesson in all this... DONT BE POOR IN AMERICA!!

I'm done. My apologies again to the thread starter. I had to answer to such uninformed BS.
You are a beautiful human being ... we await your contributions to our thought processes so that we may increase our collective ability to understand the black experience.

Last edited:
Back