• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The N word

Steele20

Intensity!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anybody ever notice, some blacks have a porblem with white people calling them N's yet, refer to the white people as "crackers". Which 90% of people have no clue what "cracker" means...

nigger, its a word, big fucking deal

Yeah, I know it's not a big deal. But it bothers me when black people hate white people calling them N's yet call white people crackers.

"They "are coming for you now.:paddle: (Whoever they are).IML will make national headlines now.:rocker: It seems like any time you hear that word it makes national headlines.I even heard of TV that someone is pushing to have the word banned.Poor Chris Rock,he's a funny fucker but how will he get through his routine without saying that word.
Or even Kramer for that matter.:D

i also have a problem with it, especially when they call us white boys.

u ever see a white man going around calling african americans " black boys"?

I was watching one of those stupid political shows on CNN, or one of the news networks and Jesse Jackson was calling for the boycott of the show Seinfeld because of Michael Richards. How fucking stupid and juvenile can you get? If black people want to start getting more respect, find someone with half a brain to represent you....

As for the word "cracker." When I was in 6th grade all these black girls were skipping me in the lunch line calling me "cracka ass mutha fucka", "you fat cracka bitch" and so on. When I told on them for skipping the lunch room monitor (who was black) said she didn't see anything. Well, that prompted me to say the unthinkable. Yeah, I called them niggers. Well wouldn't ya know, I'm the one who got suspended, and my English teacher (who was black) gave me a C just to keep me off of not only the straight A's honor roll, but the regular honor roll as well. I had a reputation as a racist within my group of teachers, and everytime someone did something wrong, the finger was pointed at me. I'm not a racist but I have every damn reason to be!!

i understand what you mean FatCatMC, pretty much the same thing happened to me when back in7th grade this black girl used to call me "Russia" and all kind of shit based on where I came from. One day I told her "STFU you stupid N****". Guess who got suspended? you got it! and she didnt even get any type of punishment for being the one who built up all that hatered and fury inside me.

IML Gear Cream!
A word only has power if you let it. The word "nigger" is only a big deal because black people make it a big deal. If they didn't react to it, no one would say it.

I was watching one of those stupid political shows on CNN, or one of the news networks and Jesse Jackson was calling for the boycott of the show Seinfeld because of Michael Richards. How fucking stupid and juvenile can you get? If black people want to start getting more respect, find someone with half a brain to represent you....

As for the word "cracker." When I was in 6th grade all these black girls were skipping me in the lunch line calling me "cracka ass mutha fucka", "you fat cracka bitch" and so on. When I told on them for skipping the lunch room monitor (who was black) said she didn't see anything. Well, that prompted me to say the unthinkable. Yeah, I called them niggers. Well wouldn't ya know, I'm the one who got suspended, and my English teacher (who was black) gave me a C just to keep me off of not only the straight A's honor roll, but the regular honor roll as well. I had a reputation as a racist within my group of teachers, and everytime someone did something wrong, the finger was pointed at me. I'm not a racist but I have every damn reason to be!!

That maybe cuz of since Richard's outburst, Seinfeld Season 7 is selling more than the last seasons were. How dare Richards, turning something awful into something profitable.

I dont see why the nigger word is so offensive coming from whites. I guess its an insult cuz of the past, but give me a break, that shits long gone.

To me, nigger is the same thing as asshole, dickhead, cocksucker, jerkoff etc. Its whomever complains that causes the segregation.

i understand what you mean FatCatMC, pretty much the same thing happened to me when back in7th grade this black girl used to call me "Russia" and all kind of shit based on where I came from. One day I told her "STFU you stupid N****". Guess who got suspended? you got it! and she didnt even get any type of punishment for being the one who built up all that hatered and fury inside me.

I just don't understand how it's deemed to be semi-acceptable by most people to use racial slurs, but as soon as the word "nigger" is used, people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are calling for someones head.

u ever see a white man going around calling african americans " black boys"?
I hear Black man, Black kid. I say it.

I also say the White guy, the Black guy, the Spanish and the Jew.

I don't know what to call people anymore.

Anybody ever notice, some blacks have a porblem with white people calling them N's yet, refer to the white people as "crackers". Which 90% of people have no clue what "cracker" means...
I once heard Cracker meant "White, flat and square"

I heard this once..

Now what does honky mean?

Yeah, I know it's not a big deal. But it bothers me when black people hate white people calling them N's yet call white people crackers.
I do think it is, as a kid I used to know this old man who grew up in the south and he used to tell me how it was back then. This was about 25 years ago and I remember when us kids started saying that.
He didn't understand why they would use that word, I never said it after that day.

One of the many reasons that I detest blacks.

Could one of those kids be the one ticketing you?
It's a conspiracy against the white man! :D

We have 5 T-shirts with 5 different slogans:

1. Black to Stay

2. We'll be black soon...stay tuned

3. Black power

4. White is right

5. Nigger at the trigger

I know which shirt DOMS will wear but are these just goofs or are they equally offensive?

Just another case of The Man keepin' us down.:(

min0, do you say that to their faces too?
Don't forget I grew up in NYC so a lot of my friends are black, so they knew where I was coming from.

I would never say that to a stranger, but as kids we did to our friends.

Just another case of The Man keepin' us down.:(

I have always wondered who "the man" is.Someone needs to shoot that bastard because he's always keeping everyone down.I wonder if he is collaborting with "they"?
I just confused myself.Is the man a reference to white people holding minorities down or is it referring to our leaders,government?:confused:
:bulb: is it OJ.

I have always wondered who "the man" is.Someone needs to shoot that bastard because he's always keeping everyone down.I wonder if he is collaborting with "they"?
I just confused myself.Is the man a reference to white people holding minorities down or is it referring to our leaders,government?:confused:
:bulb: is it OJ.

Traditionally it's both, since the government was predominantly a white man's world. Now it's just a catch-all. Mostly used by people who are too lazy to..................nah, I won't go there. That'd just send me off on a rant. DOMS, you wanna take it from here?:D

Back