• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ancient Roman Empire Coins....Kinda Cool...

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A while ago someone asked if I could post one of my ancient roman empire coins and I finally got around to doing it. They are all graded by NGC and pretty rare. The reason I bought them graded is so I knew I was not getting ripped off by fakes and because when it comes to ancient coins I am just a begginer. I have been collecting other type sets, bullion, silver eagles, morgans, walkers, dimes, Proof sets and even stuff from the Perth and U.S. mint for several years.....Also if you remember who you were let me know, it may have been Ironaddict?

SAM_0007_zps6490d07a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SAM_0004_zpsf2636d48.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SAM_0002_zps1d324b3c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is one for the Captn:

Reverse_zpsb3dd5dc2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That is really cool. Kind of trippy thinking about how long ago it was and picturing someone making them back then.

That is really cool. Kind of trippy thinking about how long ago it was and picturing someone making them back then.

Thanks Big Puppy,
Yeah they actually used traveling mints, meaning they would haul the mint with horses and as the soldiers fought in battle they would mint the coins by striking them right on the spot to pay the soldiers...

That's awesome, Sneed. I remember that thread, but it wasn't me that asked you to post pix, but glad you did cause those are impressive!

Always dug antiquated things like that, especially old currency, like to imagine all the hands that those have been in.

Oh, 1 more thing to add, Sneed. I'll gladly offer a trade for gearz of you're choice...

Oh, 1 more thing to add, Sneed. I'll gladly offer a trade for gearz of you're choice...

You do not have enough gears...!!!!!

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Back