• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have you noticed any difference?

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Test prop vs. test cyp

If you have used both, besides less bloat from test prop, have you noticed ANY difference between the two esters?

Have you noticed more libido off of one and not the other?

Have you noticed being harder and stronger on one and not the other?

Have you noticed better "mood" on one and not the other?

Or...you feel the same, regardless of which test ester you use?

Hey nyde, I have used both,prop gives me more pip, better libido, and I like the quicker rush or on set of the ester...

Hey nyde, I have used both,prop gives me more pip, better libido, and I like the quicker rush or on set of the ester...

How long have you used either ester to make this judgement?

This decision will not decide the fate of humanity as we know it. It shouldn't be this hard. Test is test. One you pinn more. One gives a little more water retention. Plain and simple.

This decision will not decide the fate of humanity as we know it. It shouldn't be this hard. Test is test. One you pinn more. One gives a little more water retention. Plain and simple.

pure comedy

Test is test for the most part... I like prop myself, but its not due to any of the things you asked about above. I just like it to kick in fast.

some like prop some like cyp others like enth... No matter. If it works it works, just pin it and be happy.

The pros know the secret: sustanon: the moar esters the moar jerked you'll be

IML Gear Cream!
Like everyone else just said test is test.

Personally I "feel" prop sooner. But that's just because it raises your levels faster. Prop you become a pin cushion. Cyp = less pins and more steady climb and fall off of test levels.

Use the prop stacked with cyp the first 3-4 weeks of a cyp cycle and you will get faster results.

Also the proprionate ester is shorter which we all know but what that means is it also takes up less room per ml. So in essence wen you pin 250 mg of test cyp at 1 ml you are not really getting 250mg because the ester takes up so much room. with the prop ester you get more actual test per mg. even though its only 100 per mg you would get more actual test in the long run. If that makes sense.

But like Ray said were not really going to change the fate of humanity debating each one. Each one has its place you just have to know how to use it.

Back