• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test levels

2x4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi everyone...i have recently started test injections..1ml twice a week ..went and got my blood work but a little confused.by the way i did have low test and iam 42 yrs old...my test serum is 1419 ...psa is .74 ..dht is 1619.0..and it says test free is >50.0 can anyonr interpet this ??is it good or bad ???

What duration of time passed between the shot and the blood work? Most clinics generally try to keep you approximately in the range of 700-1000ng/dL total serum testosterone.

If you took the blood work shortly after the shot, a spike in your test can be expected. In terms of 'good or bad', it's generally favorable to be in the upper part of the range.

A note: It's the doctors responsibility to explain your blood work to you---don't hesitate to ask questions.

mmm

hi everyone...i have recently started test injections..1ml twice a week ..went and got my blood work but a little confused.by the way i did have low test and iam 42 yrs old...my test serum is 1419 ...psa is .74 ..dht is 1619.0..and it says test free is >50.0 can anyonr interpet this ??is it good or bad ???

the free test depend on the age in childs have a rate.and older other range.

what about your LH and FSH- ?

for example 2 weeks ago i got a testosterone free test.
i´m 37 Yd ..........my test free is Below 19........so u are so good men,,,but that no means that your prostate is fine, ask your urologist about psp antigen and

see ya

test

i had the shot 2 days before..i feel good..on the flip side is this good range for bulking up ?

1419 ng/dl is way over normal, about twice the level TRT generally aims for.

but is that good in terms of building muscle?

Back