• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 weeks in with fake NPP ... ADVICE HELP

bobdylan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay so here is what my cycle was supposed to look like:
.5 mg adex eod (will bump to e/d if needed)

1-4 week SDrol 30 mg e/d

1-12 week NPP 350mg e/w

1-14 weeks teste 600mg e/w

15-18 taper down test - 150, 100, 80

15-18 25 mg clomid eod

3-18 HCG 500mg E/W

PCT: Starting at last injection till ester clears 10 days later: 25mg Clomid
Once ester clears: 50mg clomid for a week
Then 25mg clomid for 2 weeks
Then Nolva @ 15/10/10/10.

Now I am 4 weeks in and apparently my NPP was fake this whole time

Currently looking for a new sponsor to get from and will have it about 6 weeks in.

Now here is my question:
WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Should I take a cruise period on the test or something?

I really want to run this NPP as my shoulder is killing me and needs relief

Uncle Z is having sale, check it out! You will be happy

If your test is good, just keep running it as is. Then add in the NPP around week 7-9, which is when most cycles start letting off anyways.

If your test is good, just keep running it as is. Then add in the NPP around week 7-9, which is when most cycles start letting off anyways.

This^^^

Also, there is no need to taper down your test and no need to run Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Run clomid 100/100/75/50 and an AI like Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

i saw your post on another board questioning your sponsors npp.....that sucks when that happens....there's plenty of good sponsors here with legit gear....i'm sure EK hopes that you select him next time...there's much positive feedback on his NPP

Where and what brand NPP you take?

Synergy Pharmaceuticals from Anabolic Body (was a board sponsor til the shit hit the fan)

Also I am a bit a confused as I heard the domestic unclez line was out...can they still get me shit fast? :hmmm:

Synergy Pharmaceuticals from Anabolic Body (was a board sponsor til the shit hit the fan)

Also I am a bit a confused as I heard the domestic unclez line was out...can they still get me shit fast? :hmmm:

Z is supposed to be up again soon. Go w/ Z or EK and you'll have nothing to worry about

This^^^

Also, there is no need to taper down your test and no need to run Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Run clomid 100/100/75/50 and an AI like Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Words from the wise. :winkfinger:

/V

IML Gear Cream!
yea z and wp are fast i would say wp a little faster and is good stuff but z is just as good and a lot lot cheaper i really think z is a little better really but both are quick and g2g for sure.

How long should I run it after that? How fast past finishing NPP should I run the test?

Thanks for the help guys!

How long should I run it after that? How fast past finishing NPP should I run the test?

Thanks for the help guys!

Run it right up until you pin your last shot of test. Phenylpropionate is a short ester and will clear long before the enanthate does.

Also, wait a good two (2) weeks AFTER your last shot of Test E before starting PCT. This way, majority of the test ester will clear from your system.

Back