• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chino, the smartest member we have. LOL at you

boss

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Chino- Fine I don't speak English but atless am not a homo
Like u that wasting people time. Fucking fag go suck amnio cock and kos. I got money to make. Ur waste of time like ur mother said.

That is the last pm chino just sent me. I copied it for you guys to critic.
Some of the others were a lot worse yesterday but they were deleted. He is a great powerful respected rep. All hail the great mutt. Leader of all retards.:clapping:

Haha, he must have been feeling tough yesterday because he sent me some too. I could barely make them out. It's one thing to be on the slow side, that fucking dude is retarded.

You can always call INS on him.

No u shit hell up. I not mutt I human money make I do.

The guys a complete joke. Told me how he's going to fuck me up and what not. I don't know he plans to get here. Run boarder jump into the usa. Hitchhike and sneak into canada? CHINO you're a filthy mutt and any company you rep is clearly a fucking joke

It says a lot about any company that's willing to take him on for a Rep.

Admin. seriously needs to add a spell check option to this site. Unreal.

LOL, you seriously could not make up that grammar.

Admin. seriously needs to add a spell check option to this site. Unreal.

Spell check doesn't help if you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're. Worse yet is trying to use they're in a singular context.

LOL, you seriously could not make up that grammar.

hahaha. It's absolutely painful to read some of these posts.

Spell check doesn't help if you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're. Worse yet is trying to use they're in a singular context

I agree. Your and You're is another one that they have a tough time with.

Amino I had no idea who you were till this post so I was clueless when I read it.
Heavy this is toned down compared to last night.
This company double struck out. They took dlats and chino the mutt. Chino is getting scarface rich off this site.

I been wanting to call him out on his shitty grammar and spelling since I've been here.

Shit makes my head hurt trying to read his posts. It's like he's writing in code it's so bad.

I saw chino today.

gustavoarellano_1007_3.jpg

CHINO needs to be alerted about this tribute thread. Someone get Chino in here. Say something you filthy mutt.

SeCOH.gif

Chino- Fine I don't speak English but atless am not a homo
Like u that wasting people time. Fucking fag go suck amnio cock and kos. I got money to make. Ur waste of time like ur mother said.

Some of the others were a lot worse yesterday but they were deleted. He is a great powerful respected rep. All hail the great mutt. Leader of all retards.:clapping:

Not being a dick but isnt it critique, not crtic??
:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
My Firefox browser comes with spell check.

chino- fine i don't speak english but atless am not a homo
like u that wasting people time. Fucking fag go suck amnio cock and kos. I got money to make. Ur waste of time like ur mother said.

only pussy post pms wha fucking wha

Is chino a Mex?

LOL..I don't think he comes in AG...

But...leave my mexican brother alone... :thinking:

YVXDF.jpg

Back