• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Seriously, who CARES?

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, whatever, I cared enough to post this thread. blablaBLAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbBqFmbWsak

Published on Jun 24, 2014
The stars of 'Maleficent,' Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning, spoke at a press conference in Tokyo about how close they became on set, while Jolie confirmed she will be taking a step back from acting.

"I'm going to focus more on writing and directing and my humanitarian work."

Well, la-di frickin dah!

about how close they became on set

:thinking:

lesbian.gif

I'd call you a fag but you are a super moderator. So this is me NOT calling you a fag for posting this...video clip... ohhh! What's this? A Ryan Gosling interview option there at the end for Lost River. I might check that out. Carry on, carry on, nothing to see here.

th

Curt James is alive

I'd call you a fag but you are a super moderator. So this is me NOT calling you a fag for posting this...video clip... ohhh! What's this? A Ryan Gosling interview option there at the end for Lost River. I might check that out. Carry on, carry on, nothing to see here.

th

I post a pic of Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning and you post a pic of some guy on the steps with, what, a bowl of oatmeal...

Make me a sandwich!

I wish she'd adopt me, what a pretty face, could you imagine looking down and seeing that pretty face & mouth sucking on your cock ??

IML Gear Cream!
what do her tits look like now

Well I for one think curt James spends to much fucking time on other fag forums and Facebook goddamit!

Well I for one think curt James spends to much fucking time on other fag forums and Facebook goddamit!

well he is a "super" moderator.......:coffee:

I wish she'd adopt me, what a pretty face, could you imagine looking down and seeing that pretty face & mouth sucking on your cock ??

That'd be right up that wench's alley to adopt you and then start sucking cawk. She probably sucked her daddy's cawk to get show biz.

And how does 1 condone billy bob being up in that? That's the equivalent of me phuqiun rosanne barr.

That'd be right up that wench's alley to adopt you and then start sucking cawk. She probably sucked her daddy's cawk to get show biz.

And how does 1 condone billy bob being up in that? That's the equivalent of me phuqiun rosanne barr.

Lololololol

The more emotionally fucked up she is, the better. :thumb:

Back