• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar or dnp?

AverageFrost

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can someone aware me on the potential fat loss obtained from an anavar cycle (1month) or a dnp cycle(10 days)

which would lose more fat and does dnp strip any muscle?

WOW, talk about opposite ends of the scale. DNP will melt the fat off. IMO, it's all up to if you want to feel like shit for 10-14 days. A good majority of guys feel completely miserable on it. In this comparison, DNP wins, hands down. Of course, that's not taking all the different side effects into consideration.

DNP makes you feel like death then it kills you.

what do you mean opposite ends of the scale? both are fat loss drugs, ones a steroid however? i don't mind feeling bad, i can handle it i'm sure
which would you suggest?

use pgcl bro..

way easier, cheaper, more effective and NO side-effects

I`d rather gain 30 lbs of fat than run DNP again. Imagine the worst flu(headache, fever, sweats, feel like shit all the time) crossed with the world`s worst hangover. Then by day 4 it gets bad.

heavy, what do you mean feels like death? i've read it makes you feel lethargic and makes you're body heat up like crazy and you don't feel like doing anything

IML Gear Cream!
heavy, what do you mean feels like death? i've read it makes you feel lethargic and makes you're body heat up like crazy and you don't feel like doing anything

Its poison. Don't take it. Buy a treadmill and stop eating cake.

lol i'm not fat? im 83kgs during this bulk currently sitting on around 15%, on a cut i get to 11% easy but i always lose size which i don't want, which is why im looking at these drugs for fat loss without the muscle loss caused during a cutting diet

Anavar is fine if you have a vagina.

i've heard the fat loss on anavar is really good? people losing like 2-3kgs of pure fat from it with no muscle loss

lol i'm not fat? im 83kgs during this bulk currently sitting on around 15%, on a cut i get to 11% easy but i always lose size which i don't want, which is why im looking at these drugs for fat loss without the muscle loss caused during a cutting diet

so you weigh 182 pounds and are ~15% bodyfat? i think your priorities are not in line

These are complete opposite ends of the spectrum and cannot be compared.

If your looking to burn fat, fast, DNP all the way. A kilo of DNP runs $250.

If you want the slow safe way, anavar for sure. lots of studies have shown that anavar almost has a permanent effect of belly fat. (what I have read at least 6mo after cycle)

I strongly advise before using DNP be fully aware of the the consequences of miss dosing and have a chat with some experienced users first.

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

These are complete opposite ends of the spectrum and cannot be compared.

If your looking to burn fat, fast, DNP all the way. A kilo of DNP runs $250.

If you want the slow safe way, anavar for sure. lots of studies have shown that anavar almost has a permanent effect of belly fat. (what I have read at least 6mo after cycle)

I strongly advise before using DNP be fully aware of the the consequences of miss dosing and have a chat with some experienced users first.

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

have you used either of these drugs before? if so how did you find them?

thanks for the concern, but as someone i have looked up to once said "i will always be fascinated how far my body will go"

wtf? that doesnt even apply to the topic at hand... Use gear to bulk up, use gear to diet down...with diet of course being the determining factor.

dont use dnp or any other dumb shit

Var will get you hard IF you are fairly lean to begin with. Great for prepping for a show stacked with other drugs.

DNP is more like stepping into a microwave. It cooks you from the inside out. It would be a fantastic torture for a hated enemy.

Back