• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Flag Laws

Lee Delroy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm wondering if anyone knows if their is any law against hanging Swastika's/Nazi flags in your apartment? I have 3 Nazi flags with Swastika's on my wall aswell as an SS flag.

hope you're joking, if not then you should consider visiting a shrink.

he's not joking. he always posts racist stuff here and when you look at the post n search it it is always bullshit from some white power site. he a troll and i can't figure out why it's tolerated.

and i doubt it is illegal to hang them in your house. a friend of mine has a klan suit. he isn't racist but kept it for it's historical value. he's verrry careful who he shows it to because he knows anyone who doesn't know him would think he's a racist cunt for owning it.

he's not joking. he always posts racist stuff here and when you look at the post n search it it is always bullshit from some white power site. he a troll and i can't figure out why it's tolerated.

on the website, he should be banned for posting stuff like this, but its not up to me, but unfortunately the same constitution that protects our freedoms, also protects his so that he can say whatever the hell he wants, which is one of those catch 22's, it sucks...but I have no patience or tolerance for the white power red necks who are vocal about their views.

on the website, he should be banned for posting stuff like this, but its not up to me, but unfortunately the same constitution that protects our freedoms, also protects his so that he can say whatever the hell he wants, which is one of those catch 22's, it sucks...but I have no patience or tolerance for the white power red necks who are vocal about their views.

The First Amendment doesn't extend to a private website.

Inside your apartment, fine. Although you're a shithead. Outside of your apartment is more interesting: First Amendment versus it being a nuisance to your entire neighborhood.

most of these people who are into the whole nazi swatsika thing are like that due to some rooted problems in their childhood, maybe they were the fat kids in class, or they were the victim of rape or molestation, whatever it may be, its merely an act for attention.

Back