• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Man spends all day beating and cutting Girlfriend and dog because of bad dream

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.rightwingnews.com/uncate...-dog-all-because-he-dreamed-she-was-cheating/

The girlfriend of Carlos Gascon, 27, told cops that he woke up already mad at the victim and brutally assaulted her throughout the day at her home on Summerland Key. He allegedly beat and cut her — and even threatened to kill the woman.

She said he was angry at her because he had a dream she was cheating on him, said Becky Herrin, a spokeswoman for the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office. Throughout the course of the day, the victim said, he cut the back of her leg with a knife, poured hot coffee on her and choked her. He then picked her up and slammed the victim down on a glass table, which shattered on impact.

Gascon also picked up his dog and slammed it into the ground before choking it with his foot. The woman was finally able to call for help about 6:45pm, once he passed out in the house. She couldn’t find her cell phone or house keys, which she presumed to have been thrown in the canal in front of her house, Herrin said. Gascon is being held on $265,000 bail at the Monroe County Jail on a slew of aggravated assault and battery charges, plus false imprisonment and animal cruelty

carlos-gascon-e1407793244636.jpg

dog-with-casts-on-both-paws1.jpg

broken-teeth.jpg

^^ this

and wtf throws and chokes a pug puppy..jesus...

yes

Its her 5 seconds of fame that she is smiling about...that grill is hammered

does not make sense, he woke up and had a dream she was a redneck, then realised she was, you don’t hurt dogs, i don’t agree with that, lucky i can’t get my hands on him

Should have knocked her teeth out...would have improved her smile or at least her blow job capabilities.

Maybe it's not entirely his fault!! Think about peeps, your dreaming about being in a canal somewhere being chased by the loch Ness monster and you wake up and that face is staring at you. Maybe it scared him for hours and hours on in. NOW as far as the dog goes he just needs to be beat to the fuckn ground for that. Skin his ass, let him heal, scrap the scabs off and soak his ass in gas. Cmon people leave the Lil dogs out of it, doesn't look tough at all. If I was with her and dreamed she was cheating on me I'd be pissed because I woke up. He didn't realize nobody else wants to lay the law down to her frown :)

.. idk , she looks content.. :thinking: you know what they say; 'happy wife, happy life'....

broken-teeth.jpg

does not make sense, he woke up and had a dream she was a redneck, then realised she was, you don’t hurt dogs, i don’t agree with that, lucky i can’t get my hands on him

youd just ask him to send u supp samples and ask if he wanted to buy a book an anabolics....

Anybody see what War Machine did to Christy Mack? Knocked out teeth, punctured her liver, horrible bruising- what ever happened to a simple consensual donkey punch?

@Hightestfuel that's some funny shit lol. Yea that dude fucked Christy Mack up bad! Pretty sad

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing. She's already been told twice.

youd just ask him to send u supp samples and ask if he wanted to buy a book an anabolics....

your just jealous, i have had over 5000 grand of freebies and you can’t even get a gay to suck ya cheese infected dick

IML Gear Cream!
@Rambo lol imagine finally falling asleep and having a tren dream and u see her when u open ur eyes

how would ya like to get that jagged eye tooth hung up on your dickhead...talk about ouch!!

your just jealous, i have had over 5000 grand of freebies and you can’t even get a gay to suck ya cheese infected dick

i pay my way through life, not on my kness sucking cock and lying for free shit because im a dead beat asshole who wont get a job.....

she has a beautiful sole :daydream:

retards are always happy, some one must have brought her ice cream

Why is it I feel band for the dog but not the chupacabra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back