• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who said life is fair?

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Shouldn't this be in AG?

fuck cunt shit twat nigger jesus's corpse raped on an american flag smeared with infant blood and feces.

Last edited:
Curt, at least have the decency to just delete the posts from this shit thread if you're going to edit them.

shit+splatterToilet.jpg

Thanks Doms.......... very interesting painting "The Horse Shoe and the Brown Water"..........

bahrain has successfully made sure that nobody will buy from them.

IML Gear Cream!
bahrain has successfully made sure that nobody will buy from them.

It wasn't Bahrain. It was cem spamming the open chat with his advertisements and a couple highly respected upstanding members of this community took offense to that.

And by the way, I heard from sil that Bahrain is g2g.

It wasn't Bahrain. It was cem spamming the open chat with his advertisements and a couple highly respected upstanding members of this community took offense to that.

And by the way, I heard from sil that Bahrain is g2g.

Bahrain definitely g2g. I've been on their test e 500 mg ew for 16 weeks and I'm up a solid 4 pounds....it did take 13 months to ship, but this ain't Walmart bitches...

Bahrain definitely g2g. I've been on their test e 500 mg ew for 16 weeks and I'm up a solid 4 pounds....it did take 13 months to ship, but this ain't Walmart bitches...

Not so far as spamming the living ******* **** out of the board, they aren't. :paddle:

Not so far as spamming the living ******* **** out of the board, they aren't. :paddle:

Curt, its ok. This is ag, you don't have to censor yourself.

What madness has this world come to when people are censoring themselves?:(

Curt, its ok. This is ag, you don't have to censor yourself.

What madness has this world come to when people are censoring themselves?:(

I just like asterisks. ;)

And, yeah, I do have to censor myself. lol

with the removal of the sponsor forums can you really blame reps for doing their job. Thats really what this website is about right.

Who said life is fair?

Your existence is proof that its not and won't be anytime soon.

Fuck off Eddie.
Assholes to the walls gents.

thumbnail.aspx

Back