• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All things being equal....

Witmaster

Esprit de Corps
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fat people use more soap :eek:

Ahh you found my nudes

If she was standing straight, facing the back of the shower, her thighs would seriously take up the whole width of the shower. Shes slightly slanted so her ass doesnt quite hit the wall

If she was standing straight, facing the back of the shower, her thighs would seriously take up the whole width of the shower. Shes slightly slanted so her ass doesnt quite hit the wall
I'm not sure what's more scary... the picture or the fact you took the time to analyze it :laugh:

i cant help it. It blows my mind how people can just let themselves get that way

i cant help it. It blows my mind how people can just let themselves get that way
I know. It's a mystery to me a well. You'd think that after a size 30 she'd get the message...

Still, it happens all to frequently I'm afraid.

more and more people are accpeting fat. It's like one extreme to another, people either get way too fat, or blow it out of proportion and get way to skinny.

61634404_img.jpg

yah.
Im being really random im looking at old pics in my photobucekt.

yep.

fatfries.jpg

Are your boobs and your face ever seperated on a picture? Not that I'm complaining of course.
No kidding.

She's got great boobs and a pretty face.

I say roll with what works :grin:

Back