• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st cycle thoughts

sox45

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1) 6'2"
2) 188
3) 16% bf

been consistently in the gym for 1yr. goal is to reach 200lbs. so here it goes.....

week 1-10...test e 400mg/ew
week 1-5.....dbol 30-40mg/ed

nolva, hcg, for pct...

don't think this is 2 much for 1st cycle, was just wondering if anyone here has taken this similar cycle and if the results were good. any imput would be much appreciated.....

1 year of training huh. I am afraid thats not going to cut it. Get some more years under your belt before even thinking about it.

Not a bad cycle for a first timer, but I don't think you'll need it at the moment. Adjust your diet (consume enough of the right calories) and vary your training and you'll get gains soon enough. Going on the gear after just a year isn't very wise. You're body has only been adapting/adding size via weightlifting for a year, so it's still got plenty in the tank for further natural gains. It sounds a long time, but five years should be a minimum of training naturally (or when you truly feel you've hit your natural limit), just to optimise natural growth and to tune your body/muscles/tendons to be used to lifting heavy loads consistently. I put on roughly 60lbs from when I was 20 to 25 naturally, just by eating well and using supplements. If you just want a quick result because summers looming, then this is the wrong sport my friend. A cycle like the one you're proposing could (if diet provided sufficient support and depending on your body type etc) add 15-25 lbs, which although is impressive, could be also be attained naturally ( but, obviously not in the same time span).

How old are you? I recommend not using steroids for a few more years.

well i'm 27, and played some college ball, so i was in the gym for 4,5 yrs straight. got done with ball, and took a break. wishing i never did, i lost a lot of my mass. got back into lifting about a year ago and i'm wanting to get it back. thanks for your imput mags.....

Thing is after taking that break your tendons and joints have weakened and will take time to strengthen them again properly. I would definitly do so before touching anything! I made a big mistake a few years back when I took something I wasnt ready for.

well i'm 27, and played some college ball, so i was in the gym for 4,5 yrs straight. got done with ball, and took a break. wishing i never did, i lost a lot of my mass. got back into lifting about a year ago and i'm wanting to get it back. thanks for your imput mags.....

I didn't realise you'd lifted before. However, the same will still apply but hopefully, as you once lifted, the strength and gains should come back faster due to possible muscle memory (same with you joints and tendons getting used to lifting again).

I too had a long break from lifting and the constant eating for about 5-6 months, and lost a lot of size and power. But although it took a while to get to where I was, I managed it more quickly than the first time round -and again, by natural means. I'm not discouraging steroid use, just get back to, or achieve your best naturally before hand. Good luck.

the dosages of the cycle are fine. however your diet is in question. since you have been back training for the past year are you at the same amount of LBM that you were at previously when you were playing ball? to get the most out of a cycle the diet has to be in check. once you master that gaining muscle and losing body fat is fairly easy

Back