• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Package received

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggysmalls324

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Part of package received 1 month after order. Weirdest packaging ever from weirdest place ever. Have faith they r still in operation

Must be nice Lol I dont like you you lucky bastard

If your package comes from Somalia don't open it, might not be your CD's lol

and yet after all that's happened, people still don't understand to not post this kind of stuff on themselves

My buddy got an email on the 7th of Dec saying his order was shipped...I thought they got shut down on the 6th????:hmmm: And he hasnt gotten anything.

Lol in not that lucky, my concert tour ends in 2 days so I didnt get to add these CDs into my current play list.....I'll have to wait to months for my next tour. Lol my CDs came from a continent ive never recieved CDs from before. The packaging for them was pretty innovative and funny. Props to gen for the super discrete package

TMI bro ya might as well just say it already cuz any pavement pounding street cop could figure that "code" out.

I aint gotta be patient brosky aint my package Im just repeating what a fellow gym junkie told me today for your alls benefit.

IML Gear Cream!
I never received a confirmation email either but received half of my CDs I ordered

My buddy got an email on the 7th of Dec saying his order was shipped...I thought they got shut down on the 6th????:hmmm: And he hasnt gotten anything.
yeah it was either the 6th or 7th for sure mine was still pending when they got shut down

A cop couldn't give to shots about one guy who downloaded 2 songs from limewire it's not like I'm burning CDs and selling them

lol

So if a payment for CDs was recieved on the 6th, should i still expect to recieve sometime?

So if a payment for CDs was recieved on the 6th, should i still expect to recieve sometime?
hopefully we are all in this situation just a waiting game and checking
our mail boxes everyday:hmmm:

I just started downloading my music online. I got tired of paying for shipping and i'm jealous of all the money artists make.

I was real disappointed when limewire went down. I was in the middle of a download. Guess my play list isn't going to be complete either.

I feel your pain bros. we should all get together and do yoga and write poems.

:wacko:
Falling on deaf ears bro !

Guys it's easy to get a responce from this gen place. Just post name, shipping address, email address, order that was not received, and the WU number. They will contact you either through email or by personal visit at your residence. I hear that gen is all about customer service!!!!

A cop couldn't give to shots about one guy who downloaded 2 songs from limewire it's not like I'm burning CDs and selling them
Wouldnt bet on that. I been playin one game or another since I was in high school bro I have seen first hand how very bored rookie cops out to make a name for themselves will follow the dumbest smallest leads over little to nothing and how a little bit of caution can save your ass in the biggest ways. Believe it.

think of this.....how many of those episodes of "Predators" on msnbc do they create fake personas and get pedos so easily by doing it......certain countries gov'ts don't like aas (mostly because they're ill-informed on them), but users are made out to be the lowest of scum on earth and you could in fact be the case that keeps them from getting reprimanded or at least allows their organization to get special funding (which is almost always overpaid and not spent correctly)......

Yep PLENTY of bored desk jockeys that get paid to sit around and dig up leads and what better way than on an anonymous bored? But what do I know? Im just a simple working man THAT WANTS TO STAY OUTTA JAIL! Duh! Why fuckin risk it? If youre not smart enough to post info without bein obvious youre not smart enough to be jabbing a needle into yourself.

Ummm,???? Soooo, really what do needles have to do with CD's???? :thinking: Thought only records needed needles!!! :roflmao:

Silliness I say, just plain silly.:daydream:

Some of you guys would make horrible drug dealers.

I just started downloading my music online. I got tired of paying for shipping and i'm jealous of all the money artists make.

I was real disappointed when limewire went down. I was in the middle of a download. Guess my play list isn't going to be complete either.

I feel your pain bros. we should all get together and do yoga and write poems.

You should start your own band, make your own music.

Meh, I'm clueless too! Fuck the CD's I've got mp3s!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back