• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Real or Not?

Watson

A Jihad on gyms!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BILL HAS GONE AND DONE IT AGAIN...

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.
I can't even talk the way these people talk:
Why you ain't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...
And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.
And then I heard the father talk.
Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.
In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.
The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.
These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.
$500 sneakers for what?
And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.
Where were you when he was 2?
Where were you when he was 12?
Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?
And where is the father? Or who is his father?
People putting their clothes on backward:
Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?
People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?
What part of Africa did this come from??
We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa .....

I say this all of the time. It would be like white people saying they are European-American. That is totally stupid.
I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany , Scotland , England , Ireland , or the Netherlands . The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa . So stop, already! ! !
With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap ......... And all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.
We have got to take the neighborhood back.
People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' -- or men or whatever you call them now.
We have millionaire football players who cannot read.
We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks have to do a better job.
Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.
We have to start holding each other to a higher standard..
We cannot blame the white people any longer.'

~Dr.. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed..D

dunno if this is real or not.....but i totally agree with it......

in Aus not so much for blacks, but these stupid asian teenagers who think they are black, the groups of Arabs or Koreans in Sydney.........even just groups of high school kids who act, dress and pretend to be those same black gangsta fucker wannabes

SHOOT EM ALL!

The poor and under educated of every color have their own lingo the world over what's Mr Puddin Pop gonna do distribute his wealth amongst all the lower class blacks in America? Where will that leave all the others, if he doesn't know about the poor hill billys of white america & their massacre of the English language and suggest the same remedies then he is being racially selfish and only worried about his own "kind"....

dunno if this is real or not.....but i totally agree with it......

in Aus not so much for blacks, but these stupid asian teenagers who think they are black, the groups of Arabs or Koreans in Sydney.........even just groups of high school kids who act, dress and pretend to be those same black gangsta fucker wannabes

SHOOT EM ALL!

Alright donald sterling

BILL HAS GONE AND DONE IT AGAIN...

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.
I can't even talk the way these people talk:
Why you ain't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...
And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.
And then I heard the father talk.
Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.
In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.
The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.
These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.
$500 sneakers for what?
And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.
Where were you when he was 2?
Where were you when he was 12?
Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?
And where is the father? Or who is his father?
People putting their clothes on backward:
Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?
People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?
What part of Africa did this come from??
We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa .....

I say this all of the time. It would be like white people saying they are European-American. That is totally stupid.
I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany , Scotland , England , Ireland , or the Netherlands . The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa . So stop, already! ! !
With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap ......... And all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.
We have got to take the neighborhood back.
People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' -- or men or whatever you call them now.
We have millionaire football players who cannot read.
We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks have to do a better job.
Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.
We have to start holding each other to a higher standard..
We cannot blame the white people any longer.'

~Dr.. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed..D

woorrrrrdddddd lol

White people don't give a shit about white trash. Black people don't give a shit about ghetto niggs. Poverty will always breed crime and stunt cultural development. This will never change. Welcome to humanity.

White people don't give a shit about white trash. Black people don't give a shit about ghetto niggs. Poverty will always breed crime and stunt cultural development. This will never change. Welcome to humanity.

^^I tend to believe that is true..I see it all the time....

Cosby is a victim of white trash, his son Ennis was murdered by a Ukranian immigrant who got caught up in a racist gang that targeted african americans...

(Letters written by Markhasev while in jail were presented at his trial. In one letter, Markhasev wrote: "I shot the nigger .... I went to rob a [drug dealer] and obviously found something else.")

IML Gear Cream!
unlike most people on here, i DO NOT hate black peeps, asians or any race of people, pussy is pussy and my penis is an equal opportunity penis.....there isnt a race i wouldnt have dated or considered to marry, but in the end she had to be a christian because i fucken love xmas....

i do hate muslims, each and every one, fuckem all in the ear.....if u are muslim and are offended by this, fuck u in the ear twice!!!

in philly they are killing each other at a unbelivable rate, thining the herd........:coffee:

unlike most people on here, i DO NOT hate black peeps, asians or any race of people, pussy is pussy and my penis is an equal opportunity penis.....there isnt a race i wouldnt have dated or considered to marry, but in the end she had to be a christian because i fucken love xmas....

i do hate muslims, each and every one, fuckem all in the ear.....if u are muslim and are offended by this, fuck u in the ear twice!!!

lol G!

Cosby generally tells it like it is about the hoodlums, unlike Jesse Jackass and Al Sharptongue..

WOW, hope it is true, want to see what they will say on the news now...

in philly they are killing each other at a unbelivable rate, thining the herd........:coffee:

But they still make a great cheese steak, hey?

.....This owner won't serve you if you can't speak English, unless you speak Italian..[his family is Italian]. He's attacking Spanish speaking people because they are moving into his neighborhood which used to be all Italian.....

geenlos.jpg
ventobig.jpg
patshoworder0ep.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
images

I agree with this. what keeps us divided is blacks can say "I hate white trash and niggers" and we will say good point. Whites say "I hate white trash" but if you say "and niggers" you will be labelled a racist, lose your job or be forced to sell your basketball team

For sure, had a Geno's last saturday night after a six hour drinkfest, when your skinny fat you can eat and drink as much as you want.......:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
.....This owner won't serve you if you can't speak English, unless you speak Italian..[his family is Italian]. He's attacking Spanish speaking people because they are moving into his neighborhood which used to be all Italian.....

geenlos.jpg
ventobig.jpg
patshoworder0ep.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
images
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to charley again........:coffee:

Gino, you GD black dago!

Damn kraut, remember whose side you were on during the 2nd WW bologna breath.

Damn now I want a cheesesteak..

For sure, had a Geno's last saturday night after a six hour drinkfest, when your skinny fat you can eat and drink as much as you want.......:coffee:

.....I always preferred 'Pats Steaks', [opposite corner].... Pat's was there years before Gino's... I used to live at 9th & Dickinson st. 2 blocks away... back then it was the heart of the 'Philly Mob'.... 3 guys got wacked that lived on my block, nobody would talk to me because I wasn't born there...

.....I always preferred 'Pats Steaks', [opposite corner].... Pat's was there years before Gino's... I used to live at 9th & Dickinson st. 2 blocks away... back then it was the heart of the 'Philly Mob'.... 3 guys got wacked that lived on my block, nobody would talk to me because I wasn't born there...
I was gonna say pats is better

patshoworder0ep.jpg

does that say cheez whiz? more importantly is it delicious?

...Yea DJ, it's like liquid cheese, same color as velveeta cheese except liquid, very salty, when you're loaded [drunk] it's great.. I only eat 2 or 3 cheese steak a year anymore... :winkfinger:

...yes it's called cheez whiz...

...Yea DJ, it's like liquid cheese, same color as velveeta cheese except liquid, very salty, when you're loaded [drunk] it's great.. I only eat 2 or 3 cheese steak a year anymore... :winkfinger:

...yes it's called cheez whiz...

Why would you ruin a steak with cheez whiz it must be a trick to root out the unworthy...

Velveeta cheese steak now that sounds like a drunken combo I would whip up in a pinch

patshoworder0ep.jpg

does that say cheez whiz? more importantly is it delicious?
its more like a gallon can of government cheese that sits on the grill like a soup, they dip the spatula in it and dribble it on the steak

its more like a gallon can of government cheese that sits on the grill like a soup, they dip the spatula in it and dribble it on the steak

Kinda like ball park nacho cheese, yeah I could dig that more, cheez whiz from the can is too dry

Back