• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RC Labs - please last forever

Mjolnir

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Placed an order recently from them - domestic, and my order shipped within 3 days neatly packed and super discreet. Literally tbought what came in was my new hard drive until I opened then package and see the gear.
Pinned my first round of orange juice on Fri. last week, and once again today, the prop hurt like a mother since I went in raw with a dull needle (all my fault) but got my shoulder pin in and almost no pain after heating the vial up.

No complains, was already sweating MINUTES after my first pin (excitement maybe? idk!). Got in a solid leg workout the day after and was feeling the tren. Usually people say around week 2-3 stuff gets real, and its true as this isn't my first tren+test cycle, but I feel more effect now than I did before on a slightly lowered dose than I ran before.
Another important note, they respond QUICK and professionally and nicely.
Overall man, RC Labs got it going on, stay strong guys this is a no bs unprofessional review not holding back on any information. Hit them the hell up! Also I'm in no way affiliated with em, just a super satisfied customer.

The sterilization of the reused pins doesn't bother me. It's the bent fucking tip that just plows thru your skin like a fucking serated knife.

Thanks for the review my dude. But like Icon said please no t/a info.

I'd like to see a review from someone who didn't just join the site at the same time as the company he is reviewing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to the mods, I will go review the rules again - and don't worry I never reuse pins or even the tips, did once, never again, a dull pin sucks.
Also @johnsonl3872 I joined recently but I've lurked around as a guest for the longest time here. I'm just your avg. dude in contest prep.

Can this thread be moved to the appropriate place if it was done incorrectly please?

I'd like to see a review from someone who didn't just join the site at the same time as the company he is reviewing

I ordered from rc, been about 4 days. Haven't got anything yet though. they say anything between 2 and 6 days though

Good luck kids

Back