• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Should I Feel Bad?

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Look, I don't know if I just have a lil' soft spot or what...but I'm starting to feel bad for Madmann. I know the guy has made an ass of himself on here but he's tried to "make ammends" with all of us.

This guy receives a verbal raping that will push most people to write their "goodbye note."

Should we lighten up on him, or continue until he decides to finish it? :geewhiz:

Long as you keep deep throating his schlong, he's here to stay...

Look, I don't know if I just have a lil' soft spot or what...but I'm starting to feel bad for Madmann. I know the guy has made an ass of himself on here but he's tried to "make ammends" with all of us.

This guy receives a verbal raping that will push most people to write their "goodbye note."

Should we lighten up on him, or continue until he decides to finish it? :geewhiz:

Prince started this new forum which you and Madmann/Eddie might like:

Natural and Teen Bodybuilding - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums

Fuck him. He's had several chances over several different names and he's still the same bag of shit.

Nope, it will continue from me....no amends attempted, I even tried to get real with him, and got nothing but BS "I don't fucking care about any of you" shit...

You're still a newbie, bro. I'm talking about the dudes that have been around for a while and have gone back and forth. I'm sure you don't even know that half of it...:coffee:

You're still a newbie, bro. I'm talking about the dudes that have been around for a while and have gone back and forth. I'm sure you don't even know that half of it...:coffee:

Probably right.....doesn't take long bro

He made the "What's new Thread."

By that time it was too late. He shit in his own bed, now he gets to sleep in it.

He's well into the 10th chance. He burned up the 2nd chance a long time ago.

^ this.

He's either a troll, or someones gimmick account. I dont know why anyone pays attention to him. Thats the whole reason behind trolling/making a gimmick account, to get under peoples skin, while you sit back and laugh at them buying into it.

He's either a troll, or someones gimmick account. I dont know why anyone pays attention to him. Thats the whole reason behind trolling/making a gimmick account, to get under peoples skin, while you sit back and laugh at them buying into it.

The little fag can't get under my skin. I enjoy dishing out the abuse to him. Gimmick account or not.

IML Gear Cream!
The little fag can't get under my skin. I enjoy dishing out the abuse to him. Gimmick account or not.

Plus you got him to admit that he is gay. I'm going to dig up the quote now.

On the contrary. I find fucking with Eddie a good way to get a laugh at the sorry fuck. I liken me fucking with Eddie to my cat who slaps around the half dead squirrel a dozen times simply to show him he's been owned, then he bites the fuckers head off. :coffee:

If it was a gimmick account, Heavy would've posted up the IP's. He's already exposed a few bros on here that made some duplicate accounts.

too many people recognize him as eddie from md for it not to be eddie from md.

wtf is md?

muscular development.

wtf is md?

MD%202020%20philosophygeek.jpg

As a public service, To help people not respond to madman I will have to negthem. If i fall victim to him Id hope you all will do the same. The only way to remove this cancer is from the root.

Back