• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pre-deployment Cycle??

famusone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey bros, been awhile. I have not done a cycle for about 4-5 years. I am getting ready to head over to Afghany for another deployment and I want to do a cycle before I go (usually get one in when I go) . This will be my 6th cycle. Getting on here and researching and I see there is a lot of new products out.

I am 6'1 and 230lbs at 18% bf.

What I am thinking: WK 1-10 Test E 300, Tren E 300 and Mast E 300 (Can add more test if needed)
WK 5-10 Winny (oral) 50 mg a day
WK 12-15 Clomid 50 mg a day
Nolva on hand as needed
Something to this effect. Not sure about things like caber or arimedex or aromasin....tryng to research but not sure what is recommended for this type of cycle.

Thanks for your input!

Famusone

Caber isn't needed unless you're running a 19-nor like NPP, deca or Tren.

Aromasin and Arimidex are AIs, they prevent the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. I personally prefer Aromasin since there's no rebound. Standard dosing is 12.5mg ED.

Warrior

Do I still need nolva with Aromasin?? Do I also use Aromasin when in PCT?

Do I still need nolva with Aromasin?? Do I also use Aromasin when in PCT?

Alwyas keep caber on hand since ur running tren bloods will show if itz needed and as far as aromasin I personally find it better throughout cycle including pct done it last year with clomid 50/50/25/25 aromisan 25/12.5/12.5/12.5

Some like running armdiex at .5mg eod and than using aromisan in pct hope helps brotha

Alwyas keep caber on hand since ur running tren bloods will show if itz needed and as far as aromasin I personally find it better throughout cycle including pct done it last year with clomid 50/50/25/25 aromisan 25/12.5/12.5/12.5

Some like running armdiex at .5mg eod and than using aromisan in pct hope helps brotha

Where does it say he's running tren?

Warrior

I'd drop the Mast. Think you need to run it 600mg+, and at your body fat.. you won't really see much from it imo. Then I'd run the winstrol from weeks 7-12, right up until the start of PCT. Don't be afraid to bump that dosage up as you as well.

As far as your support, I'd get some aromasin and caber. You may not need them at the dosages, but it is better to prevent than cure. 12.5mg eod for the aromasin, and .5mg e3d for the caber.

Get some HCG to blast before PCT, and run your AI through cycle and PCT. You can add in the Nolva into PCT with the Clomid if you are gyno prone.

CYCLE
1-10 Test E, 300mg/week
1-10 Tren E, 300mg/week
7-12 Winstrol, 50mg/day

1-12 Aromasin, 12.5mg/eod
1-12 Caber, .5mg/e3d
9-12 HCG, 500-1000iu/eod

PCT:
13-16 Clomid, 50/50/25/25
13-16 Nolva, 40/40/20/20
13-18 Aromasin, 12.5mg/eod

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Appreciate it. This site is great with great folks. Definitely need to keep up with the changes.

Famus

Ok, here is what I am thinking for cycle.

CYCLE
1-6 Var, 100mg/day
1-10 Test E, 550mg/week
1-10 Tren E, 300mg/week
7-12 Winstrol, 100mg/day

1-12 Aromasin, 12.5mg/eod
1-12 Caber, .5mg/e3d

PCT:
13-16 Clomid, 50/50/25/25
13-16 Nolva, 40/40/20/20
13-18 Aromasin, 12.5mg/eod

How does this look?

IML Gear Cream!
be careful with cycling before a deployment i all most got pinged as non deployable once coming off of recruiting duty, because my lipids were high and BP was elevated during my pre deployment screening. They actually held me for an extra two months to get retested but i ended up saying im getting out so it wasnt a big deal. But that can cause some issues. I would focus your cycles around your yearly physicals.

Thanks Jay_steel, could info to know. So far this will be my 3rd cycle I fit in before a deployment and so far they have not questioned anything.

famusone

Back