• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Car Thread

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Post up your cars guys. Anyone into hottie cars apart from me?

5786_571177089567368_895079913_n.jpg

My current ride.

Picture_786[2].jpg

My last wagon, tubbed, 29x13x15 MT tyres, chassis rails moved inboard. On rotisserie. Now sold

u ever buy a guys car?

Not everyone has a tubbed wagon, you get no attention from police, factory fitted V8?s, 9? diffs and show me a car that has factory wheel wells that take a 10 inch rim and 295 tyre with next to no mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
I?ve had over 30 cars, 3 Toranas, HQ?s, Chevys, 42 Chev Pickup truck, i even have a beaut 24? Sunday cruiser BMX.

39717_1301075220938_1652163005_651573_5114562_n_zps86032b07.jpg

34674_1292018394523_1652163005_631358_3061040_n_zpsa1b75cda.jpg

dads cobra

imagejpeg_2_15_zps37b005a1.jpg

also in the back is a fully modified every option Night Train... And one bad ass peterbilt semi

39717_1301075300940_1652163005_651575_4535722_n_zpsee5e2a9e.jpg

photo_zpsd8dac952.jpg

custom made set up. 3.4l whipple off of GT500 with a conversion manifold to bold on my 5.0 stroker block, also custom intake elbow in the back to clear the file wall and get better air flow then stock.

IMAG0072_zps1884e257.jpg

if you know how bad ass this is your a car guy.,.. its a Billet Fore Triple GT40 supper car pump and hat set up to run 3 super car fuel pumps...

IMAG0133_zps59aa707c.jpg

unboxing new forgestar wheels from sponsorship these will be wrapped in Mickey T drag radials

also going on this build is an elky methenal injection system, 15 gallon trunk mounted intercooler (converted spar tire location to an intercooler with custom fabbed sheet metal), Next gear we are putting in a TH400 transmission (know its a chevy tranny by my car is to big for a C4 and and a TH400 with a conversion with a transbreak, tranny cooler, two step, and all the bell and whistles is still cheaper and will hold up just fine.

Car made 630 rwhp on 15psi with the procharger... we want to make 800 RWHP with the new set up...

Next car is going to be a 93 cobra with a LS1 twin turbo that will run 8's on a 40k budget.

Sweet!

A 21yo who works for just sold a 03 Mystic Cobra convertible that had about $25K put into including a Mammoth SC. It was a 650-700HP car which was way too much for a guy his age IMO especially being a daily driver.

My brother has a cherry tan on True Blue 01 GT vert with 40K on it and up until a month ago it was 300/300 N/A w dyno tune, CAI, exhaust and cams. Since then we put high flow heads on it (a PITA) and shortys. He's getting it dyno tuned today as a matter of fact and I'm awaiting the news. He's hoping for 350 at the wheels.

Sweet!

A 21yo who works for just sold a 03 Mystic Cobra convertible that had about $25K put into including a Mammoth SC. It was a 650-700HP car which was way too much for a guy his age IMO especially being a daily driver.

My brother has a cherry tan on True Blue 01 GT vert with 40K on it and up until a month ago it was 300/300 N/A w dyno tune, CAI, exhaust and cams. Since then we put high flow heads on it (a PITA) and shortys. He's getting it dyno tuned today as a matter of fact and I'm awaiting the news. He's hoping for 350 at the wheels.

id love to have a mint mystic cobra, my dads looking for one right now bone stock. We found on with 20 miles on it for 60k but it sold before we could get to it. Yeah my car is in CA so its going to be a pain to smog it, but i cant wait to go run against street bikes thats where the money is made...

This 53 ford gets busy with the nitrous, kind of the family car... Father n law bought it and we finished it...

couldnt find videos of the branco :( we use to have some bad ass videos of us jumping it in the dunes...

Here's a world I used to really be involved in and that's racing diesel trucks.

In this video is a couple of buddies trucks, Darren Morrison vs Phillip in Earl Stuckey's truck and both are from Cairo, GA.

Both of these guys are pioneers in the sport and I remember back in 2003 both of these guys had 700hp/wheel reg cab 2500 Dodge 4x4 trucks and would race against each other at races and for the hell of it on the weekends. Darren is a self taught DIY'er building in the barn while Phillip has a machine shop in Thomasville. Those trucks started out running high 11's in 4wd. Then we thought it was cool as fuck when they went 11.0's. Then they broke into the 10's. These were pro-street trucks with license plates weighing 5500#. The motors are 12V 5.9L 6cyl Cummins with twin turbos making 130-150 psi boost. Back when they made 700-800hp, they were making 80 psi! As you can tell, it takes a minute to get the compound twins lit.

[video=youtube;YjqJP8nqgxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=YjqJP8nqgxc[/video]

Nice car BP

awsome paint work

If i had the money i would love to do a diesel, but i want to get that fox for a drag car, have my mustang as the weekend warrior and then i still need a damn family truck. I just bought a fiesta for a DD but once i have kids i want to get that new ford ecoboost 4x4 and get the 4 dr. My buddy just got his and that thing is sweet or a king ranch would be cool but the ecoboost is getting 23 mpg and we got 19 mpg pulling out boat with it. My old farm 04 f250 gets like 8 pulling the boat lol.

i use to be much more into cars a prior to bodybuilding though and prior to buying a home. Now all i think about is what plant is going to look good in the front yard lol and how to stop my damn dogs from chewing my sprinklers.. Brand new home and I have replaced every back yard sprinkler twice.

Damn jay_steel, I remember seeing that car in one of my mustang mags awhile ago. That is one sweet ride! I got a 09 Shelby. Has over 700rwhp, but as you already know...it's never enough. I am thinking about adding a few things and turning up the boost to try to get over 800.

i would love to have a shelby.. That things are so easy to pump up with just a blower upgrade, heat exchanger, intercooler. I was close to buying a 2011 GT500 as my DD but my wife said FUCK that get a fiesta lol. I couldnt argue because my whole point of buying it was to get great gas and she knew if i bought the GT500 with in a week it would have true forged wheels, a KB Mamouth, maximum motorspors suspension and the list is a mile long.

seeing as we're posting toys. 1993 Teal Cobra. 67k miles. 1 of 249 in this particular combination.

Attachments

• P1000863.JPG
    P1000863.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 33
If i had the money i would love to do a diesel, but i want to get that fox for a drag car, have my mustang as the weekend warrior and then i still need a damn family truck. I just bought a fiesta for a DD but once i have kids i want to get that new ford ecoboost 4x4 and get the 4 dr. My buddy just got his and that thing is sweet or a king ranch would be cool but the ecoboost is getting 23 mpg and we got 19 mpg pulling out boat with it. My old farm 04 f250 gets like 8 pulling the boat lol.

i use to be much more into cars a prior to bodybuilding though and prior to buying a home. Now all i think about is what plant is going to look good in the front yard lol and how to stop my damn dogs from chewing my sprinklers.. Brand new home and I have replaced every back yard sprinkler twice.

I had a 99 7.3, 02 7.3 and 03 6.0 PSDs and all were geeked up and drag raced.

Funny you mention the ecoboost. A Platinum 4wd Ecoboost was my other choice vs the M37. The idea was to put a Livernois tuner on and beat the shit out of it at the track just like the old days. :lol:

Still is. Unfortunately their numbers are dwindling. Mine started out in California and then ended up in Nevada. Bought it sight unseen and have had it for about 1 year now. Sucks that it's seasonal. Should be coming out of hibernation this week.

seeing as we're posting toys. 1993 Teal Cobra. 67k miles. 1 of 249 in this particular combination.

believe it or not this is my dream car... First year the SVT Cobra went into production... FUCKING BAD ASS

I had a 99 7.3, 02 7.3 and 03 6.0 PSDs and all were geeked up and drag raced.

Funny you mention the ecoboost. A Platinum 4wd Ecoboost was my other choice vs the M37. The idea was to put a Livernois tuner on and beat the shit out of it at the track just like the old days. :lol:

They do some good tunes out of the box, i prefer lethal performance those guys do some great work, but i have a pretty good local tuner that does a great job. A few years ago I took mine down to ST Motorsports trailored it from fresno to la and the guy forgot to tune it for LT's and EVERY morning my car would flood out of it drove it the day before and shit out white smoke. I thought it was blue at first and about shit my pants because my block is an 04 Cobra block stroked to 5.0 with every bell and whistle you can throw at it and stage 3 alum ported heads. I blew up the stock block to pieces at 550 rwhp and said fuck it I will build some thing that will handle 1000hp. Only thing left is the transmission, I have NO clue who I have no torn it apart. Stock drive shaft as well and launched the fuck out of it with cheater slicks at the track when I made 620 rwhp. I have an MMR Stage III clutch in it, but tranny is bone stock with no upgrades lol.

Suspension is all BMR with extreme anti roll bar, and every other BMR add on for drag racing... Car ran an 11.2 with a 5 speed at 620 rwhp so i think i should be in the high 9's with a 3spd auto and 750+

inside shot showing the cloth interior.

Attachments

• P1000855.JPG
    P1000855.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 30
nice cars guys, good mods, hopefully mine gets a Windsor stroker.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364958656.709996.jpg

My ride. I've done a few things since the pic but nothing drastic.

Keep the cars coming, i see a few of you guys are NHRA fans, in Aus we have ANDRA, i am a big fan and attend a lot of meetings, i live close to Willowbank, one of the fastest tracks in the world.

wagons are in Street Machine etc, there is a 7 sec quarter mile street registered wagon in the USA.

Back