• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thread to 1000

ceazur

Placebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
THis thread will be the birthing place of my 1000 post milestone. I am just a baby in the world of LHJO's ,but with your help and the power of your repping button, I shall complete this journey to 1000 post.

I am also gonna be lookin for the purtiest noo noo's
heres a couple i adore

vynq4w.jpg

16kqrgo.jpg

:daydream: I would chloroform both those girls, then sow myself in the middle to make a real human centipede.

I'm also thinking if gettin my first domestic violence charge tonight. I will also start the storytelling of my pychotic wife here.

Note to self #112 - get a divorce

16kz6vc.jpg

WInner winner chicken dinner
ru1e0h.jpg

THis thread will be the birthing place of my 1000 post milestone. I am just a baby in the world of LHJO's ,but with your help and the power of your repping button, I shall complete this journey to 1000 post.

I am also gonna be lookin for the purtiest noo noo's
heres a couple i adore

vynq4w.jpg

16kqrgo.jpg

16kz6vc.jpg

WInner winner chicken dinner
ru1e0h.jpg

Looks like Baby's all growed up! :winkfinger: Ooorah!!

I just negged you being a total dickhead.

IML Gear Cream!
peepeebabes.com eh? :daydream:

You can make friends with the projectile from this firearm. Bitch.

index-gun.jpg

Swagger is my favourite Jew at IM :ohyeah:

Couple things to remember on your journey. The captn is a chronic duster abuser, most of his observations are made while inhaling office cleaners in a wal mart parking lot. Two this thread is off to a great start so all of us should just pretend shwagger is invisible much like the real world does, and keep this going id love to see my friend hit his 1000 without the need to retaliate against this herpe! :winkfinger: ps the captn is an awesome mod addiction is a disease:)

IML Gear Cream!
Dont forget Im an unregistered proctologist! :ohyeah:

where do you fools get your whey and shit. I need a good place to order from.

THis thread will be the birthing place of my 1000 post milestone.

Good for you.

Now try to accomplish the new goal of another 1000 posts that DON'T SUCK this time.

Then I'll congratulate you.

You, sir, are my hero! I wish you well on your journey to that 1,000th QUALITY post! :bow:

The top girl has that Summer Glau thing going on. :thumb:
Damm fucking right dog !! :winkfinger:

Couple things to remember on your journey. The captn is a chronic duster abuser, most of his observations are made while inhaling office cleaners in a wal mart parking lot. Two this thread is off to a great start so all of us should just pretend shwagger is invisible much like the real world does, and keep this going id love to see my friend hit his 1000 without the need to retaliate against this herpe! :winkfinger: ps the captn is an awesome mod addiction is a disease:)

i agree 100% about the captn's drug abuse problems, fucking rehabs for the weak and undisirable, stay strong muther fucker we will out live them all !

Back