• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who Wants To Bang Twin Sisters?

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

lol schmeddie i though its just in your bracket buddy..you can use them as one of your imaginary love conquests..look i even made a post for you so you dont have to go through all this trouble..feel free to use it buddy..gich

I'm infatuated with this these grannys

34i2rgp.png

So I'm thinking of sending them an email and see if we can set something up.

I dunno I might have to sleep on it after banging my girlfriend tonight.

Phuq! You got me. Those grannies look like santa clause in drag.

It still didn't say how much they charge. I'm good for 80.00 until next paycheck.

i may be out of line here but i'd bury it in both of thems jawl..

in holland you can get a grant from the government to have paid sex with prostitute up to 12 times a year if you are disabled...true story

in holland you can get a grant from the government to have paid sex with prostitute up to 12 times a year if you are disabled...true story

Sure, we have the same thing in Aussie. Used to get sent a cheque, and most of the girls would accept it directly as payment. I had the grant going for 2 years while I was a student :)

Sure, we have the same thing in Aussie. Used to get sent a cheque, and most of the girls would accept it directly as payment. I had the grant going for 2 years while I was a student :)

i feel sick

I'd bang 'em with a Kenworth.

Back