• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dark Shadows

Gregzs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First Official Pic Of The Dark Shadows Cast, Johnny Depp's TRUE Look Revealed

First Official Pic Of The Dark Shadows Cast, Johnny Depp's TRUE Look Revealed

fans were very nervous/pissed off at those leaked set pics from Tim Burton's Dark Shadows, but now check out the first official look giving us our first glimpse at Barnabas Collins' (Depp) final look for the movie..
For a larger image click on the one below

This should be some relief for fans that were puzzled by Depp's bizarre appearance in those recent leaked set pics. Both Depp and director Tim Burton chat to EW about the movie..

Johnny Depp:

???I do remember, very vividly, practically sprinting home from school in the afternoon to see Jonathan Frid play Barnabas Collins,??? the actor says. ???Even then, at that age, I knew ??? this has got to be weird.???

Tim Burton:

???I remember seeing a group photograph of the cast of the original series,??? he tells EW. ???For me it captured the weird Dark Shadows vibe in a single image. I had a brief window of opportunity to have our cast present at the same time, the day before principle photography began. We decided to stage a similar picture instead of rehearsing, to see if we captured the Dark Shadows feeling.???

Dark Shadows also stars Helena Bonham-Carter, Michelle Pfeiffer, Eva Green, Chloe Moretz and Jackie Earle Haley and will be with us May 2012.

Tim Burton needs a new schtick. It's like he's a 13 year old Linkin Park fan trapped in the body of an intensely creepy 50-something who can't admit to himself he's not an art student anymore.

Tim Burton needs a new schtick. It's like he's a 13 year old Linkin Park fan trapped in the body of an intensely creepy 50-something who can't admit to himself he's not an art student anymore.

LMAO....for fricking real. Hilarious man.

Dark Shadows: Photos From the Set

Dark Shadows: Photos From the Set

Empire Magazine was on the set of Tim Burton's Dark Shadows and while the new issue has a feature on this set visit, the mag's website has an excerpt and a couple of never-before-seen photos.
In the excerpt, the film's 1972 setting was addressed, with screenwriter Seth Grahame-Smith offering, "Tim and Johnny took a long time explaining exactly why it had to be 1972. 1969 was too early and 1973 was too late. 1972 is right at the time when the hippie movement and all its peace and love is dying out and being replaced by this me-me-me generation in the '70s who are all about showing their wealth and having everything."

Also in the excerpt, producer Richard Zanuck explains why the film was NOT shot in 3D. Dark Shadows will be released on May 11, 2012.

35338L.jpg

Hold the Phone! Johnny Depp Doesn't Look Silly in New DARK SHADOWS Image

Hold the Phone! Johnny Depp Doesn't Look Silly in New DARK SHADOWS Image

52709.jpg
In the lastest issue of Entertainment Weekly there is a new image of Michelle Pfeiffer and Johnny Depp as vampire, Barnabas Collins. nailbiter111 - 1/12/2012

If Johnny Depp is looking extra svelte to you, that is not because of CGI, or some kind of optical illusion. According to reports he was aiming to drop down to 140lbs to appear more gaunt. I don't know if he achieved that goal weight, but he did achieve the look that he was going for. If you're hoping to go on the Barnabas Collin's diet, it is rumored that the 47-year old ate strawberries and pineapples and washed it down with green tea. Yum!

johnnybarnabasgj7r4xb8kh.jpg

Dark Shadows also stars Helena Bonham-Carter, Michelle Pfeiffer, Eva Green, Chloe Moretz and Jackie Earle Haley and will be with us May 2012.

Thanks for the heads up on this movie.

(snip) Johnny Depp is looking extra svelte to you, that is not because of CGI, or some kind of optical illusion. According to reports he was aiming to drop down to 140lbs to appear more gaunt.

When I think of Barnabas I don't think of some buck-forty guy. Frid was no linebacker but he wasn't a crackhead-looking stick man either. Depp's aim was off, imo.

barnabas.jpg

barnabas2.jpg

Here are the latest comings and

IML Gear Cream!
New Image From DARK SHADOWS

New Image From DARK SHADOWS

53095.jpg
Check out this new creepy image that CineHeroes have posted of Johnny Depp from the upcoming movie Dark Shadows directed by Tim Burton. WaylonJones - 1/19/2012

darkshadowsbanner.jpg

In the year 1752, Joshua and Naomi Collins, with young son Barnabas, set sail from Liverpool, England to start a new life in America. But even an ocean was not enough to escape the mysterious curse that has plagued their family. Two decades pass and Barnabas (Johnny Depp) has the world at his feet—or at least the town of Collinsport, Maine. The master of Collinwood Manor, Barnabas is rich, powerful and an inveterate playboy…until he makes the grave mistake of breaking the heart of Angelique Bouchard (Eva Green). A witch, in every sense of the word, Angelique dooms him to a fate worse than death: turning him into a vampire, and then burying him alive.

Two centuries later, Barnabas is inadvertently freed from his tomb and emerges into the very changed world of 1972. He returns to Collinwood Manor to find that his once-grand estate has fallen into ruin. The dysfunctional remnants of the Collins family have fared little better, each harboring their own dark secrets. Matriarch Elizabeth Collins Stoddard (Michelle Pfeiffer) has called upon live-in psychiatrist, Dr. Julia Hoffman (Helena Bonham Carter), to help with her family troubles.

Also residing in the manor is Elizabeth’s ne’er-do-well brother, Roger Collins, (Jonny Lee Miller); her rebellious teenage daughter Carolyn Stoddard (Chloe Moretz); and Roger’s precocious 10-year-old son, David Collins (Gulliver McGrath). The mystery extends beyond the family, to caretaker Willie Loomis, played by Jackie Earle Haley, and David’s new nanny, Victoria Winters, played by Bella Heathcote.

dark_shadows_photo_cineheroes-deep.jpg

Via GeekTyrant

Dark Shadows stars Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Eva Green, Michelle Pfeiffer, Chloe Moretz, Gulliver McGrath, Bella Heathcote, Jonny Lee Miller, Jackie Earle Haley, and will be released on May 11, 2012.

ohh wow another vampire movie, we can never have ENOUGH!!!!!! of them lmao :p

does look good though lol

I can't wait for this to come out! Johnny Depp with semi-stilettoed nails? Hell yes.

New DOCTOR MABUSE Film In 2013

[h=2]The Granddady of Supervillians returns in a Brand New Independent Film, written and directed by Ansel Faraj, and starring Dark Shadows alumni Jerry Lacy, Kathryn Leigh Scott, and Lara Parker. Read on for an inside look at the film's dark secrets![/h]HollinsworthProd- 1/9/2013

Dr. Mabuse. The name may or may not sound familiar to you. Once upon a time he was one of the most feared of villains, both in novels and in movies. He, along with his peers Dr. Fu Manchu and Fantomas were the inspirations for modern comic villains. He could control your mind simply on a whim. He was a master gambler, a cheat, a con artist, a master of disguise, a hypnotist. He was evil incarnate. He was fear ? the ?Great Unknown?. He appeared in two novels, three classic Fritz Lang films, and was so conniving, so terrible, so horrifying ? he was even banned from Nazi Germany.

But that was long ago, and then he was forgotten.

Until now.

mabuse0.jpg

This May, a new independent film will be released ? a dark psychological thriller about a hardboiled detective, and his pursuit of a mysterious criminal mastermind. Its title ? Doctor Mabuse.

Doctor Mabuse will premiere on April 27 2013, at San Diego?s Historic Coronado Village Theatre in California, and then begin screenings in May (details are to come soon). The film co-stars Bahia Garrigan, Julian Grant, David Graham, Derek Mobraaten, Annie Waterman, John C. Smith, and Vivian Brasch.

Visit the film?s official site here: Doctor Mabuse - Home

Back